Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hair color question

last reply
8 replies
2 watchers
10 likes
0 likes

If you could choose any color and make it a natural hair color, what would it be? I would choose blue. I feel like lots of women would look amazing with blue hair.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I like blue too. Like above.

I had streaks of purple for awhile. Got to be too much trouble, so I guess that's my wish for natural hair color.

"The Punished Nonpartisan" <- Extreme BDSM and humiliation story. Heavy on plot. Served on a plate of political drama with a side of domestic terror. Currently Free download.

Jocelyn the Wicked <- futanari, fantasy fan fic, and some tentacles that escaped the laboratory

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I love the blue above or a purple type combo.

I currently have bits of red/plumb shades through my dark hair

Rainbow Warrior
1 like

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Grey or Red.. Solid grey is so beautiful but not many get that shiney silver like color. Mmmm then red is like πŸ”₯ think it's would bring strong energy to the water and those around them..

1 like

Quote by GreetingsEverybody64

If you could choose any color and make it a natural hair color, what would it be? I would choose blue. I feel like lots of women would look amazing with blue hair.

My love, blue is the worst hair color to get. It never ever really leaves hair and wanting to remove it is a pain. The amount of lightning that has to take place to remove it is as bad as removing red or virgin brunette wanting to become platinum blonde.

Blue for me is a big no.

Don't even get me started on orange.

And for the love of dear lord Satan, get use to taking cold showers or your hair dye will rinse out sooner than you'd think.

This info was brought to you by a chick that hasn't seen their natural hair color since goodness me, 10 or 13yrs young. I definitely shaved my head at 9yrs young though.

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

I would want "mood" colored hair.

Blonde for when I feel normal. Brunette if I want to be someone else.

Red for when I am angry. Ice Blue for when icy. Soft Pink for flirtatious.

Green for a little strange. πŸ˜‰