12 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Tell us ...

shout it out ....

what are you grateful for today?

what is in your gratitude prayer today?

what is it that makes you say .... yes!!!!
The Man from Delmonte.........he makes me say YES
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Grateful for my fabulous job .... working with great, generous and amazing people
I'm grateful for the few people in my life that I actually consider friends. I wouldn't trade them for the world. Everybody else can suck ass as far as I'm concerned.
Today (and every day) I am grateful for my absolutely amazing kids!!

I am truly lucky to have 2 such diverse, kind, funny, loving and all around good kids!!
I am grateful that my ex and I are now good friends -- we may not have succeeded at being spouses, but friendship is a different thing altogether
i am grateful for all my friends who make me feel i belong with them
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
I am grateful for my ability to express myself and who I am. That may seem rather generic but self expression fills me with endless joy smile
I am so grateful that my wife has the patience to put up with me all these years. Thngs are better between us now than ever. I have a great gym family as well. Lush has also played a role in recent events being as good as they are.
I'm grateful that Melissa, my writing partner of seven years has decided to join Lush next month so we will finally be together again.
my gratitude is towards the guard on duty in my campus at college,who found my misplaced calculator and returned it to me,safely!!!
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
I am grateful I received an email from a friend who has been on vacation for awhile.
I am grateful that the plumber isn't going to cost as much as we were worried about.
I am grateful that I got a 100.00 rebate check in the mail.

But most of all I am grateful for the wonderful friends and followers I have here on Lush!