Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Goodbye Winter, hello Spring (S. Hemisphere)

last reply
8 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
The flowers are coming out on my mango tree already, I can feel spring in the air. Hurrah, this winter was a shocker, brrr.

Lollipop Girl
Very pretty!
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Lurker
Has been a horrible winter for sure Nicola, didn't realize you were a down-under gal LOL.............just hope the summer is not a dry one! cant get over the lifting of the stage 3 water ban in Victoria, would have thought they would wait till the desalination plant was up and running and reserves up past 30% before changing restrictions!
Active Ink Slinger
Yay! I love spring. I think I need to go back to the Southern Hemisphere now!
Lurker
Quote by nicola
The flowers are coming out on my mango tree already, I can feel spring in the air. Hurrah, this winter was a shocker, brrr.

Aweeeeeeeeeeeeeee that's a beautifull cherry blossom tree. Well here in the Uk, Summer is slipping away the mornings are sunny but have that chill. At the mo where enjoying a little weekend heatwave. The leaves are starting to fall off and there's condensation on the cars in the morn.
Rookie Scribe
yeah bring on summer nothing like summer in oz the beaches the babes the boobs and the beer best in the world
Active Ink Slinger
YOu guys a lucky to have four seasons...we only have two...Hot and Wet....that reminds me ehh
Lurker
Yes, HELLO SPRING!!!!