Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Good Luck

last reply
24 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Let's wish President Obama good luck in leading our nation. Put our differences aside whether we liked him or not and stand behind him and with him. Let the nations new journey begin. Whaat a great speech he gave very powerful message

Today is good day!!.....and I'm with you Bike......
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Yep Zafia good day indeed
I agree BB. We need to come together as a nation and make us great again.
I think there is hope for everyone put all differences aside and move on make it a great place again. What a day to live a piece of history
Will be interesting to see how this plays out that's for sure.

After traveling all over the world in my time, I have been able to hear what some of the others think of us. They are as hopeful as we are BB.
Now that would be interesting to talk to people from outside the country getting thier views on us I am sure you would get some good and a lot of bad. Hopefully he will be able to live up to his promises
Yes, it has been interesting. Over the years it has changed quit a bit. . I would like us to become what we used to be on the world stage again. Liked and respected.
Yes we need to work together to be the great nation we once were.
All the best, he really has his work cut out in the years ahead.
Incredibly powerful and inspiring day. I wish him all the luck in the world and hope that with the skills he appears to have, his success doesn't come down to luck.
I think he really will need luck to live up to the expectations some people have of him.

He definitely is a powerful speaker though. Let us hope he can lead as he speaks.
Speaking as a mere Brit - and a not very political one at that - I hope your new main man turns out to be everything he promises. And the sooner we get a new one as well, the better!
We feel that way as well, Manxie
Let's hope he lives up to if not all most of his promises
"...we will extend a hand if you are willing to unclench your fist." ~~Barack Obama, Jan. 20, 2009.

I predict this will be the words we will hear from his speech in the future...much like JFK's "ask not..." phrase.

Watched the whole inauguration with my students yesterday...history in the making. I am thrilled to have a president who doesn't sound like a hick...it's been many moons!

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

New Mac & Grace story: Boardrooms & Boudoirs - Part Three -Chapters 9-12

The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

New short story: Under The Doctor's Desk

New micro: Another Man’s Wife

yes I hope he is the strong leader we need.
All the positive bliss did not show up in the stock market, it plunged 300 points yesterday

Our banking crisis and credit situation, may be too much, to expect him to solve.

I could be a very busy lady, if I accepted the two banks I represent ,to oversee
their foreclosures. I did not want to be a party to so much lost hope and sorrow.
I declined presiding over them.
I fear we all need to make adjustments to get threw this crisis and we can not expect Obama to rescue us all.

History was made yesterday but the storm clouds never parted.
How could a relatively unknown state legislator become President in less than three years?
You get by with a little help from your friends...

Wait until his puppet master starts pulling the strings...
He has a lot of favors to repay.

Yes!! his speech writer is good .. obviously a fan of JFKs speech writer

And the number of ex-Clinton staff he has employed is amazing
Quote by techgoddess
"...we will extend a hand if you are willing to unclench your fist." ~~Barack Obama, Jan. 20, 2009.

I predict this will be the words we will hear from his speech in the future...much like JFK's "ask not..." phrase.

Watched the whole inauguration with my students yesterday...history in the making. I am thrilled to have a president who doesn't sound like a hick...it's been many moons!

I agree Tech.....very refreshing......
Don't forget DBarclay this is the one country on the planet you have the chance to become something great if you put your mind to it and don't let things stand in your way. A lot of people have proved that over the years And President Obama just adds to the long list. It is really amazing how just a short time ago he went from being basically unknown to most to now being the most powerful man in the world what an amazing country we live in to have those kinds of opportunities available to us.

Yes Zafia it is very refreshing to have a politician use the phrase we instead of I when addressing the public. I think they said he only used I like 3 times in his whole speech.
Let me buy you a drink BB.....lol

Cheers! Zafia
Quote by bikebum1975
Don't forget DBarclay this is the one country on the planet you have the chance to become something great if you put your mind to it and don't let things stand in your way. A lot of people have proved that over the years And President Obama just adds to the long list. It is really amazing how just a short time ago he went from being basically unknown to most to now being the most powerful man in the world what an amazing country we live in to have those kinds of opportunities available to us.

Start watching the George Soros connection
Give the guy a chance he just got started and has a hell of a mess ahead of him to clean up. I admit he wasn't my favorite at first I still don't care for some of his ideas but let's see what he has to offer. Hopefully things will work out for everyone. Like he said it will take time.
FYI...Obama's approval rating was 67% today. Higher than most other presidents at this point in the game have been...JKF was higher with 72%.

I was impressed that he was at work at 8:35 the morning after the Inaugural Ball!

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

New Mac & Grace story: Boardrooms & Boudoirs - Part Three -Chapters 9-12

The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

New short story: Under The Doctor's Desk

New micro: Another Man’s Wife

Historical approval highs and lows for each President since 1937:
President Highest Approval Lowest Approval
Bush (G.W.) 92 10/8-9/01,ABC Poll[19] 19 2/16-19/08, American Research Group Poll [3]
19 9/16-19/08, American Research Group Poll [3]
Clinton 73 1/28/98, CBS/NYTimes Poll
73 12/19-20/98, Gallup/CNN/USAToday Poll 36 5/26-27/93, Yank/TIME/CNN Poll[20]
Bush (G.H.W.) 89 2/28/-3/3/91, Gallup Poll 29 7/31-8/2/92, Gallup Poll
Reagan 68 5/8-11/81, Gallup Poll
68 5/16-19/86, Gallup Poll 35 1/28-31/83, Gallup Poll
Carter 75 3/18-21/77, Gallup Poll 28 6/29-7/2/79, Gallup Poll
Ford 74 8/16-19/74, Gallup Poll 37 1/10-13/75, Gallup Poll
37 3/28-31/75, Gallup Poll

Nixon 67 11/12-17/69, Gallup Poll
67 1/26-29/73, Gallup Poll 24 7/12-15/1974, Gallup Poll
24 8/2-5/1974, Gallup Poll

Johnson 80 2/28-3/5/64, Gallup Poll 35 8/7-12/68, Gallup Poll
Kennedy 80 3/8-13/62, Gallup Poll 56 9/12-17/63, Gallup Poll
Eisenhower 79 12/14-19/56, Gallup Poll 48 3/27-4/1/58, Gallup Poll
Truman 87 6/1-5/45, Gallup Poll 22 2/9-14/52, Gallup Poll
Roosevelt (FDR) 84 1/8-13/42, Gallup Poll 48 8/18-24/39, Gallup Poll

Goes to show how ficked we are and how soon we forget.
And how much we blame the Pres for what others do.

Bat