Golden showers

last reply
134 replies
20.9k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is no such thing as normal, and each chooses for themself. Who is anybody who can judge another? For me, I like it when a woman sits on me and pees on me. Will not drink though.
If you think you can, you will. If you doubt, you may never try.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had it happen to me, but I much prefer pee to be flushed down the toilet
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Personally I find it disgusting. Don't find it or scat anyway appealing. You can call me narrow-minded all you want. Not for this girl.
Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dancing Doll said it just about right.

My type of Kink is very acceptable, yours I am not so sure about.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with Meagananne.. Not for this gir.. guy.
**Shameless Plug - Latest Story**

Off-Market Listings
Butterfly
0 likes
Never in real life, but I've been introduced to Golden Showers here at Lush
Lurker
0 likes
I think everyone might have a different understanding or their own version of a Golden Shower. Some guys like it when they are on their knees & their partner pisses all over them. The kind that i have enjoyed IN THE SHOWER is when a woman has to pee; She just straddles my leg & lets her pee flow. The Warm trickle & feeling of closeness is awesome. Then I can just wash my leg off. IF you think of trying it; maybe try it my way to see if you like it.
Space Force Deserter
0 likes
I love everything about watersports, including golden showers! While I've experimented with watersports, I haven't done nearly all I want to do, and I hope the opportunity comes up sometime for me to check everything off my list (maybe more than once, lol)...

For those of you who didn't read the original question, the poster was asking for information from those who enjoy golden showers. He was not asking for input from anyone who finds them disgusting, and those individuals should have just skipped over this forum instead of posting. After reading several negative, judgmental, and narrow-minded responses, I was almost discouraged from responding. Almost. But I am fucking annoyed, so I'm venting for just a moment. If this particular kink doesn't do it for you, just move on. No one asked for your opinion and you are doing a disservice to your fellow Lushers when you make your distaste for someone else's desires or interests known.

"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were, but without it we go nowhere.”
― Carl Sagan
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy golden showers giving and receiving. Love the feel of it all over me.
Lurker
0 likes
This is quite possibly my favorite kink! Love golden showers.. giving.. receiving.. solo golden showers.. everything about it! Just the sheer and erotic aspect of it is what gets me so hot about it.. don't knock it until you try it either.. It turned me off until I tried it the first time ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i will pass but put all the cum you want and can on me on the front of my body
I am just me...
0 likes
It's a show of pure love and ultimate resignation as well as an incredibly erotic feel.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I do enjoy a nice hot golden shower as we clean up in the shower together.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by lifetooshort4bs
I love everything about watersports, including golden showers! While I've experimented with watersports, I haven't done nearly all I want to do, and I hope the opportunity comes up sometime for me to check everything off my list (maybe more than once, lol)...

For those of you who didn't read the original question, the poster was asking for information from those who enjoy golden showers. He was not asking for input from anyone who finds them disgusting, and those individuals should have just skipped over this forum instead of posting. After reading several negative, judgmental, and narrow-minded responses, I was almost discouraged from responding. Almost. But I am fucking annoyed, so I'm venting for just a moment. If this particular kink doesn't do it for you, just move on. No one asked for your opinion and you are doing a disservice to your fellow Lushers when you make your distaste for someone else's desires or interests known.

well stated. while ive never done it it is something i would love to try but my wife would not be into it. she gets grossed out at all bodily fluids lol. the older i get the more erotic the idea becomes so hopefully someday ill get to experience it.