Login

Getting married

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why get married if you're just going to fuck around?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe because you want to ruin someone's life but first you want to have a big party with cake and presents and an open bar?
living dead girl
0 likes
I don't think anyone typically intends to fuck around when they get married
at first its all sunshine and happiness and you are lost in a cloud of love
but eventually that cloud falls to the ground
and you get older..they get older
and you start wanting to explore again to enjoy what you used to have
and so you fuck around

life's a journey and on the way to the destination you meet various characters and you fuck some of them along the way.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by jollylolly
Maybe because you want to ruin someone's life but first you want to have a big party with cake and presents and an open bar?

We have a winner!!

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
That's why I've never gotten married.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been married for 35 years. When we met, I was an Army veteran and had sowed my wild oats, while she was from a sheltered background. We met when she was moving into the co-ed dorm I lived at in college. I was her teacher, sexually. About the time we had our second child, we started drifting apart sexually. She became stodgy in bed and I just put up with it and masturbated for a long while. Eventually, I decided that while divorce would solve the physical estrangement, the other, non-physical aspects of marriage still worked for both of us. I began to open myself to other options, while she chose not to know. That is where we are at now. I try not to rub it in her face or humiliate her in any way. This may not work for everyone, but that's not the point. It seems to work for us.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 69Kisses96
That is where we are at now. I try not to rub it in her face or humiliate her in any way. This may not work for everyone, but that's not the point. It seems to work for us.

I'm I reading this right?? You just HOPE that you DONT GET CAUGHT???

I'm in a poor marriage of 44years and absolutely stuck with no way out. I don't even have the abilities to get out.