Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

getting a single sister-in-law into bed?

last reply
33 replies
5.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i think i'd leave your fantasies as fantasies, unless you want to alienate your wife, her sister, friends, family... yeah, it just sounds like a bad idea.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks for the feedback...I agree, I will not pursue this fantasy and should probably find one that does'nt hit so close to home..two great ladies, don't want to mess up there lives...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by spinninjenny
Everyone's so provincial...this one's easy....

Just fuck her mom first...then she'll be so pissed at you, she won't mind when you fuck her sister....

I have 2 cousins that are sisters. The younger one is my age. For quite a few years I wanted to fuck her in the worst possible way. Now it is her older sister I think often about. She is just so fucking hot. I imagine she's into D/s play and go from there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TopThis

Perhaps if you give half as much attention to the pleasure of your wife, as you do in your mind to her sister, she wouldn't be so vanilla. There are moments before the release of a woman that she will do anything for the finality of it all... play with those moments... since she likes sex, you will get to practice over and over. Shouldn't this be in the Relationship Advice Section? LOL.

No matter how much attention you give to a lady who is inhibited she still won't like sex. My wife is like that. She just isn't into sex in the least bit and boy have I tried to get her interested. I even got her to orgasm a few times but she is still very negative about sex. I've just given up.