Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Geraldo Rivera.....Tweets Picture....Thoughts?

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

"Perhaps you missed it, but Geraldo “shock jock” Rivera was caught “pulling a Weiner,” as in Anthony Weiner, when he posted this semi-nude photo on his Twitter account, saying, “70 is the new 50 (Erica and family are going to be so pissed...but at my age...).”

Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/U-TURN/Geraldo-Rivera-70-tweets-out-semi-nude-pic.html#gbEoJYCQurBkTGPD.99

People on message boards I sometimes go to are saying gross and other things -- mostly that no 70 year old man should be Tweeting pics of himself like this.

He is not someone I would want to go jump his bones, but to me I just hope my body looks half that good at 70.

I don't understand the ageist ideas in our society many times. I fully understand why some are so obsessed with plastic surgery. To some I think unless you can stay looking young then you need to go into hibernation once you get past the age of 40 or 50.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree - wish I'm still that fit at 70. Not sure it was the appropriate place - maybe he needs to get on Lush!
Lurker
0 likes
I don't care what his body looks like, but time and place for that sort of thing matters. If it was to a friend, or on a place like LUSH, no worries. Tweating it openly to the world, no I don't think that was very classy. If it was him without his shirt on, at a beach, or wearing shorts, that would be one thing; but in the bathroom like that with the towel or robe pulled down like it is? I just find it lacking any common sense and dignity. I think the problems people have with the picture is more about context and it looking kind of creepy coming from a 70 year old public personality, and not so much he is showing off his naked upper body. Like I said, we see naked chest pictures of people all the time... this one was a bit creepy for general "show the world" use. Yeah..... it is kind of creepy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree about Twitter and meant to include that. I have a problem with anyone who shares naked or semi-naked photos on Twitter or Facebook.

The sites I have been to today have not been about that though. I have been shocked about some of the ageist comments I have seen made. Some of have gone down his whole body listing what surgeries he needs, etc. Some of the comments in particular regard to his face that I have read have been very tacky.

Even going as far as to say that if it had been someone younger tweeting the pic they would have had no problem.
Princess D
0 likes
i always liked him ...he was a good reporter and still is...looks goood for 70 dammm...