Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gender Swap Clones

last reply
4 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Multipart odd question, Im sure a few of have thought of it.

What if you ran into the opposite gender version of yourself from an alternate demnsion, what would you do.

and if one were to have sex with him/her would it be considered: or masturbation

also if I were to write a story to that effect what category would I sumit it under.

My answer: after a bit of chit chat and hanging being the same person our curiousity would get us and we just being going at it, like nothing else.
While techically he/she is related to you it is you so Im at lost to what to call it.

look forward to hearing your answers.
I would consider submitting it under the Supernatural category
According to scientific theory (not really) if you ran into your anti-matter, you'd both cancel each other out and cease to exist.

Now, taking this question more seriously than I should, I'm adopted, and from what I've heard/seen, my biological father was/is a philanderer that has kids all over the place. So if I ran into someone who looked like the male version of myself, the last thing I'd want to do is have sex with him. The fact that he was just my male clone from another dimension wouldn't even cross my mind.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Quote by Ryario_Darkstar
Multipart odd question, Im sure a few of have thought of it.

You might be a special snowflake on this man.

Quote by Ryario_Darkstar

What if you ran into the opposite gender version of yourself from an alternate demnsion, what would you do.

I would probably end up pissing myself off. I would imagine that I would be the biggest pain in the ass girl ever.

Quote by Ryario_Darkstar

and if one were to have sex with him/her would it be considered: or masturbation

I think it would just be called fucking yourself.

Quote by Ryario_Darkstar

also if I were to write a story to that effect what category would I sumit it under.

Maybe . It's not really masturbation since playing cards with a clone of yourself really wouldn't be called solitaire. It's not quite , not like what readers expect to read really. It seems more sci-fi than supernatural as well.

Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
Now, taking this question more seriously than I should, I'm adopted, and from what I've heard, my biological father was/is a philanderer. So if I ran into someone who looked like the male version of myself, the last thing I'd want to do is have sex with him. The fact that he was just my male clone from another dimension wouldn't even cross my mind.

Actually... I have seen some documentaries, news articles, tv shows etc. about how when siblings that have never met randomly meet somewhere there is this strong bond that they can't quite figure out. This connection is often misinterpreted as romantic or sexual and they end up putting the lime in the coconut. Dani would probably end up fucking Danny, just sayin.
What would I do...that's easy. I'd express to them my deepest sympathy and then buy us several stiff drinks.

As to category, either supernatural or sci/fi depending on how you set up the plot.

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN