gamers

last reply
10 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For all you gamers out their do you choose your avatars sex same as you or do you play as the opposite sex I find it fun to play as a woman sometimes especially when you design everything from hair length to boob size and clothes they wear mind always end up looking like an amazon in skimpy clothes
Lurker
0 likes
I'll play both. Whatever strikes my fancy. All my League of Legends mains are female, but I've made guys for MMOs and shooters.
Lurker
0 likes
Bethesda games AFTER the modders get a hold of it; MOST people play the opposite sex. I've loved them. Skyrim is the last one and I use special races the modders have come up with...MUCH MORE ATTRACTIVE!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All depends on what strikes my fancy. If it's something I'll be playing long term I usually do same sex. Other then that I really dont care
Lurker
0 likes
I chose the same sex. It's incredibly funny how mad guys get when they're getting their ass kicked by a girl ;p
Not saying I don't have my fair share of losses either! haha
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I was a WOW player for 9 years, I played a chick same sex as me hehe only cause they are soo dam sexy
Yes im the small bitchy chick in the corner, set me off and man do you know about it !!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
in Skyrim I'm always a guy, though in WoW it depends on my mood.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I tend to make a female character but only finish the game with my male look alike.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I go for female characters. Mostly ones with lots of curves and skimpy outfits.

Sometimes I go for short, thin, flat-chested athletic girls, and sometimes big hulking bull-dykes.

I've enjoyed a variety of fun cybersex scenes in MMORPGs.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm usually a male character however this one time i was a woman in a game, i got married haha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I tend to chose the same sex character, although there was a study done by some gamers which showed that if you play as a female character in MMO's other players are more likely to talk to you / give you free stuff compared with playing a male character.