Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gamer pals, what are you playing right now?

last reply
10 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
And which system is it on? I have an Xbone and I'm playing Dragon Ball Xenoverse, after finishing up with Dragon Age Inquisition a while back.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A game I've gone back to recently is Super Mario 64 on the DS... A great game to pick up and play!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by JohnSmith10
A game I've gone back to recently is Super Mario 64 on the DS... A great game to pick up and play!

I have a 3DSXL that I love, I play tons of older games on it, same with my Wii ha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Roxbury1990

I have a 3DSXL that I love, I play tons of older games on it, same with my Wii ha

The Nintendo consoles get a lot of bad press IMO and I would go as far as saying they're more fun than an Xbox/PlayStation
Lurker
0 likes
Restarted Mass Effect 1
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nerdy_Castle
Restarted Mass Effect 1

I have actually never played a Mass Effect game silly
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have an Xbox One and play Battlefield 4 and Hardline, fifa 15 and Titanfall.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Roxbury1990
And which system is it on? I have an Xbone and I'm playing Dragon Ball Xenoverse, after finishing up with Dragon Age Inquisition a while back.

Hey an Xbone!! I have one of them! But I only use it with my favorite lady. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dark Souls 2 scholar of the first sin. PS4.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dragon Ball Xenoverse hopefully Dragon Age Inquisition next!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Finishing up on a massive Crusader Kings II + Europa Universalis marathon. Next up is finishing République Remastered, an excellent stealth game that went surprisingly unnoticed, considered its quality. I highly recommend it by the way.