Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Game of Thrones Girls... Who would you pick?

last reply
34 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Arya is perhaps the lesser in terms of looks but there's something very sexy about how absolutely badass she is now.

I'd say Ros just pips Margaery for me. She is more my type.

{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Dani, of course. But I also love Missandei, Margaery, and Ygritte. Doreah is hot too. And the Sand Snake who seduced Bronn in prison... Tyene Sand, was it? Loved her too!
Nerdzilla
0 likes
Dani! But Robb Stark's wife Talisa and Tyrion's love Shae as well. Oh God, and Margaery!

Oh, fuck it. I'd go for a full lesbian orgy in that show.
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
DX - like this thread added one about the men of GOT thx

It’s an amazing show isn’t it!
Cheeky Rascal
0 likes

I loved her!!!!

Arya is a close second
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
ygritte would be #1 then cersi as a brunette not a fan of blonde cersi. then sansa then arya. for me
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Mother of Dragons!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by vanessa26
I don't watch that show so can I just pick girls who I know who watch it?

I'll start with Beffer, Katherine, and I'll take Sprite alsooo

i'm Mother of Cats, btw.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I hereby cede my pick to the universe, in hopes that Mophie might decide to give it a real, honest-to-goodness go.

“Writing is a socially acceptable form of getting naked in public.” -Paulo Coelho

Story Verifier
0 likes
I love Melisandre (Carice van Houten) She's a goddess

0 likes
Oh, so many amazing women to pick from. High on my list is Missandei.

The Linebacker
0 likes
'Myranda' – Charlotte Hope is pretty hot, just a tad on the skinny side. Put some muscle on her, a stripper-style boob job, and several tattoos, and she'd be mighty fine. She's not afraid of doing frontal nudity.

The Linebacker
0 likes
'Cersei' – Lena Headley. They have to cover her tattoos for the show, but Lena Headley has several. I do like a beautiful tattooed woman. Sexy indeed!

Lurker
0 likes
Ya know what's weird?

These two are pretty much the same age...

Sophie Turner isn't my fav, but I must admit she has perfect statuesque facial structure.

Personally, I don't know how anyone could not love the mother of dragons.... Those cheekbones, those lips, those eyes...

Although... did nobody at least float the idea to dye her eyebrows...?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are a lot of lovely and sexy women on the show, but I have to go with Rose Leslie
Lurker
0 likes
Melisandre for me.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Charlotte Hope as Myranda
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Indira Varma.. I liked her in Rome as well ( HBO series from quite a while back )

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sansa

I'd be with her in a wet minute
0 likes
Sansa for looks

Shae for personality

Ygritte for best all-round package

Don't believe everything that you read.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Arya Stark for her story arc.
0 likes
I've personally never understood the hype around Sansa and Danaerys myself. I mean they are objectively not ugly, but nothing excites me about them. Not saying I wouldn't mind you, I am a man, with a penis.

Ros the whore is without a doubt #1 for me.

Missandei, Ygritte, Mellisandre, Margery and Tulisa are also right at the top.

The short haired sand snake girl (the one who gets her tits out for Bronn) and Myranda are also great shouts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Missandei can fucking crack me open six ways from Sunday

Wild at Heart
0 likes
None of them. Everyone in Westeros is probably walking around with a shitty ass 99% of the time. Gross.