Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

For our UK and UK-influeneced members, a cultural question.

last reply
37 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
That was nice Nicki. Thank you.
Quote by willow845
Anytime is tea time

EXACTLY!!!! And I'm not English but I do love a good cup of tea. I know some people would say that's not tea but I drink Lipton hey I like it works for me. But I do prefer coffee a tad more myself.
Thanks for all the feedback everyone. I believe my curiosity has been sated, at least on this subject.

For the record - I like a very strong black tea with a touch of honey, and I've never had crumpets.
"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde
Good thread WS. WTG.
Fortnum & Mason Earl Grey when I can get it, Bigelow's Earl Grey when I can't, and I'll....deal with Celestial Seasonings Earl Grey if I must...
Crumpets are delicious, and luckily in the local grocery stores, and various cakes, and biscuits (cookies to my fellow Americans) and I'm a happy girl. We were in Victoria before Christmas and had Afternoon Tea at the Empress Hotel. It felt like we'd shot back to 1931, I felt horribly underdressed!
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
I've never had Celestial's Earl. But Bigelows is pretty good.
I've never had Earl either.
Quote by WickedShads
Thanks for all the feedback everyone. I believe my curiosity has been sated, at least on this subject.

For the record - I like a very strong black tea with a touch of honey, and I've never had crumpets.

toasted crumpets with cheese!!! mmmmm