Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Flesh exposure

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Its not really a sex/relationship question but its a "Ask the Girls" type question. My OH couldn't give me a definitive answer to this and its something I have wanted to know for some time now .

If a lady gets caught being seen in her underwear, her normal reaction is to quickly cover up . However some ladies are quite comfortable walking about say on a beach in public view ,wearing just a skimpy bikini or swim suit with more flesh exposed . So what is the difference here ?

Also as regards guys , some of you ladies would normally prefer a guy ( even with a decent body) to wear a pair of shorts around a pool or again beach setting instead of a pair of skimpy trunks ( budgie smugglers) . So why is that or is it a case of more is less ?

Thanks
Active Ink Slinger
Your observations are quite correct. The other week a strong gust of wind blew my skirt right up as I was walking down the street and I felt incredibly embarassed. However, I can walk along a nude beach utterly naked except for a sunhat and sunglasses rather enjoying the way people look at me. I guess there is something about clothing and modesty that we never really grow out of, as well as expectation. A naked man or woman on a clothing optional beach is perfectly normal, while the sight of my pink panties on Main Street is inappropriate.

As far as looking at men is concerned, I rather like beachwear small and tight -- and I confess when dressed and in social situations checking out a man's crotch.
Whistling on my journey
Quote by RikkiSue
Your observations are quite correct. The other week a strong gust of wind blew my skirt right up as I was walking down the street and I felt incredibly embarassed. However, I can walk along a nude beach utterly naked except for a sunhat and sunglasses rather enjoying the way people look at me. I guess there is something about clothing and modesty that we never really grow out of, as well as expectation. A naked man or woman on a clothing optional beach is perfectly normal, while the sight of my pink panties on Main Street is inappropriate.

As far as looking at men is concerned, I rather like beachwear small and tight -- and I confess when dressed and in social situations checking out a man's crotch.

All I can say is a lovely strong gust of wind makes me have a huge smile ... and the hint of thigh high nylons well I guess that is for another thread RikkiSue

My latest love poem has landed

Lover Moon

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-poems/lover-moon.

Rainbow Warrior
It all depends on the venue and the company you're among. I have just about zero modesty. I'm perfectly comfortable being naked in front of other people who don't mind seeing me naked, but in Amish country, I can't even go braless without feeling self-conscious. It's about how the people around you react to the way you dress.
Active Ink Slinger
I agree with Beffer. My penchant for being nude would be most embarrassing to me and others in Syria. I could not bear to wear that uncomfortable clothing that is required there. I think I would end up being stoned to death.
As a nude model some years ago, I can be uncomfortable if seen in my underwear when I am not expecting it. I use my inadequate hands to cover virtually nothing until I realise who is looking.
As for a bikini, thong etc, no matter what type, you deliberately set out to expose as much fleash as you desire to be seen and hope to be admired. I am more than comfortable naked and provided I am not being perved upon I am happy for people to admire my naked body and see how I am built and my attributes.

As for men, shorts or swimmers are preferred by me. I hate seeing men in budgie smugglers. They are attempting to tease us with a display of their size of their genetals, and size does not matter to me. I have seen some I know boosted by padding to impress I know not who - pehaps other guys as the woman I know are certainly not - unless it is in the bedroom..
Princess Popsicle
For me it comes down to choice and being in control.

I'm a naturist, I'm a lifelong member of a naturist club and I am very comfortable being naked in front of other people in this setting, at other clubs, beaches...

If however someone walked in on me changing/ naked/ my skirt blew up etc. then I wouldn't be as happy.

If I choose to be naked then that's fine, I've opted that anyone can look. Whereas someone catching a glimpse feels like I'm not in control of the situation, like I've been taken advantage of or stripped of my freedom.
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by kinky_girl
For me it comes down to choice and being in control.

I'm a naturist, I'm a lifelong member of a naturist club and I am very comfortable being naked in front of other people in this setting, at other clubs, beaches...

If however someone walked in on me changing/ naked/ my skirt blew up etc. then I wouldn't be as happy.

If I choose to be naked then that's fine, I've opted that anyone can look. Whereas someone catching a glimpse feels like I'm not in control of the situation, like I've been taken advantage of or stripped of my freedom.

I sort of understand that point of view now . Its a case of exposing flesh on your terms in the right company and not as a result of an accident .