The Engineer
0 likes
When and how was your first kiss????
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Lurker
0 likes
I was*removed by moderator* when a boy first kissed me. Our family was away on holiday and this grandmother, mother, and son were staying at the hotel we were at. On the last evening we were there he asked me to go for a walk with him, he was about *removed by moderator* I think, and in a secluded place he told me he liked me and then grabbed and kissed me. Hardly romantic, but a girl has to begin somewhere!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My first kiss is when I was 18, wearing a wilfred costume, while at a rave on new years eve. smile.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I was 17 at a nightclub. There was this girl the same age who I really fancied. I was kinda geeky back then and didn't really know how to approach her, in the end it turned out she liked me too and we got pushed together by our friends and we had a little dance and kissed whilst the Sugar Hill Gang played in the background!
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
I was young...and weird...and awkward looking...and tall. A boy gave me a bunch of flowers that he picked from his grandma's garden (the dirt and roots were still attached) and he stood on his tippy-toes and kissed me, and I let him. Even though it wasn't a real kiss (we were too young for that shit), it was still a pretty special moment.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't reveal it, but it was at that age where a lot of us began the rite of passage for receiving first kisses.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Lurker
0 likes
my first proper kiss was with a girl 2 years my junior x met half way between our houses, sat on a bridge wall on a quiet road, arms round each other, then my father blasted by, stopped and gave me a lift home !! He never stopped making fun x
Lurker
0 likes
The first peck was from a boy behind a tree on the playground at recess.

The first french kiss was with my first boyfriend. We sneaked out to my brother's truck. He was the first boy to tell me he loved me. He kept whispering it in my ear all night. I was in high school. He had the prettiest green eyes...I'm actually still friends with him on Facebook.
Lurker
0 likes
My first kiss was with a girl that i remember fondly even though our relationship ended poorly. It was in a movie. It was answered and we hit our noses and then our glasses but then it finally happened. She tasted like cheep cherry lip gloss and it was over as quickly as it had began. On our way out of the movie she held my hand. We were both in high school.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Still waiting
Lurker
0 likes
Erm...you know, I don't remember.

But I do remember the first time a girl kissed me on the cock. I was a young lad, at a party with my mates, when this girl turns up and starts trying to cadge booze and cigarettes of me and my mates. We told her: "Give us all a kiss on the cock and we'll give a couple of cans of lager and a few smokes."

She agreed. So we all popped our peckers out through the fly hole of our jeans, whipped back our foreskins, and watched as she kissed us, each one in turn, right on the exposed head our cocks.

Great memories!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At the end of the 10th grade at a party. We had danced around it the entire school year and I didn't know that she was moving at the end of the week. If I'd known it surely wouldn't have taken all year.
Chuckanator
0 likes
My first real kiss was with my neighbor Pam. I was 14 and she was 13. There was a barn at the end of the block. We went there and explored kissing. Then we got caught by her mom that followed us. It was like I was a pervert molester. People screaming at me and calling me terrible names. It was just kissing. We both got branded. It was in some ways worse for her. I learned by that experience to not over react with my own boy. Learned to talk with him. We still talk that way today even though he is grown.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
16 and it was a disaster we were at her door saying goodnight I bent to kiss her as she turned to go in and I missed.The second try was much better lol
Lurker
0 likes
The first time I was kissed way by this stripper. I didn't kiss back. Having said that I have never been in a strip club.