Fetish or obsession

last reply
7 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fetish or obsession, how can you tell what you have? I love lingerie, is it which? I love big boobs, which is it?
Lurker
0 likes
I think if it consumes your life then it's obsession
Matriarch
0 likes
Fetish: A fetish is defined as any inanimate object given unreasonable attention, or any part of the body not of a sexual nature that arouses erotic feelings.
In other words, a fetish is when an individual is sexually aroused by a specific object or objects and is generally unable to achieve sexual satisfaction without that object being present.

Obsession: Compulsive preoccupation with a fixed idea or an unwanted feeling or emotion, often accompanied by symptoms of anxiety. A compulsive, often unreasonable idea or emotion.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by RedRockhard
Fetish or obsession, how can you tell what you have? I love lingerie, is it which? I love big boobs, which is it?

I'd say it isn't a fetish or obsession, you sound like a healthy male with a good eye
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with Bike. I'm no expert, but it seems an obsession would be just shy of an addiction, eh?

Let's let the Lush Psychologist® Zaf answer it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Addiction.... did someone say Lush website? lol
Lurker
0 likes
Speaking of obsessions! Improvements in HMI (Human Machine Interface) will soon enable everyone to 'Jack In' to cyberspace and achieve instant endless bliss! It's ironic really, men have been doing the exact opposite with the Internet for years, to achieve the same goal for just a few seconds. LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I hold my hand and confess......my fetish is stockings and nice lingerie,just running my hand up an silky stockinged leg can make me even harder.....so i have bought a few pairs over the years for my special ladies....perhaps my name on here should be stocking man