Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fetish dressing & masturbation fantasies

last reply
1 reply
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
Hi everyone - I am REALLY new here! I've been reading many stories for a long time but this is my first time in "non-lurker" mode!

I wanted to ask if anyone else enjoys a rather new activity I have engaged in. I am male, straight but fascinated by some fantasy activities - which I will get into some other time or topic! (Mostly voyeur, cheating, cuckold type things!)

My new found activity is dressing in stockings, panties, bra, garters, dresses, and heels and masturbating. I guess it sounds pretty tame - but I love the feel of women's clothes and I really love high heels, stocking and feet!

I have even started painting my toes - currently they are a very pale pink, hard to tell they are actually painted apart from the glossy shine!

While I am dressed up and masturbating I am not imaging having sex with a man but I am imaging being with a women who is wearing these things.

If this is ho hum I do apologize, I just wanted to connect with others out there and share experiences, stories, anecdotes etc.

Hope to hear from you! Thanks for reading.
Rookie Scribe
I'm a early 60's male and straight but have a fantasy about dressing with a trans and have dressed in femme cloths since my early teens and it still excites me the soft feel of beautiful ladies cloths. Mmmm the feel of a glass butt plug and your hand in your silk panties while reading some great stories.