favorite lube?

last reply
24 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You must have alot of miles and maybe time to check the rear end.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Adam and Eve anal Lube
Lurker
0 likes
Bliss Lube is the best
Lurker
0 likes
any that can go in and round my ass and cock!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
This is the one I use: System Jo H2O Lube. It's water-based, non-sticky and glides smooth with a 'silicone feel'. Good stuff.

Lurker
0 likes

Pjur bodyglide. Fair enough it's silicone based and it get's EVERYWHERE if you're not careful with where you place your hands after using it, but only a few drops and works like a charm.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by elitfromnorth

Pjur bodyglide. Fair enough it's silicone based and it get's EVERYWHERE if you're not careful with where you place your hands after using it, but only a few drops and works like a charm.

very true thats the best lube ever
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hey, I think WD40 works very well and don't ever forget 3 in 1 oil, it lasts and lasts.AewBDsI4hICzoiAW
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
hot caramel.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
meh - double post... *juggles*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Best Lube On The Market. Nothing Will Make A Cock Slide In Me Easier Than This!!!

Lurker
0 likes
I like WET. Works great and does not get "sticky".
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like hybrid silicone/water based. Safe for toys, the extra zoom that silicone brings.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pussy juice.
Tact is the art of making a point without making an enemy.
Lurker
0 likes
astroglide
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Vegetable oil. I used it all over one girlfriend's body giving her a massage and she looked really sexy with her body completely covered in oil and everything tasted good too. On the down side the bed sheets were a mess when we got done.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by elitfromnorth
[img][/img]

Agree that it is a wonderful lube, but the wife started to react to it... not a good thing!