0 likes
Artistic Tart
0 likes
OK, here's my 'dark avatar':

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Quote by WellMadeMale

Incidentally, this is me, going for that DamonX look.

Actually I think you guys look like a band of brothers...

Sigh..... All I know is that I would not kick ANY of them outa bed for eating crackers!!!
Fantasy: imagination unrestrained by reality; fulfilling a need not gratified in the real world
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't imagine why people won't believe that I've really got wings sprouting out of my back - I swear, it really is me!!
"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
I like the dark, grainy look. If I could figure out how to do it I would make my av a real pic of myself. But the pics in my profile are 100% me.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by Pixie
I like the dark, grainy look. If I could figure out how to do it I would make my av a real pic of myself. But the pics in my profile are 100% me.

I'll volunteer my services, Pixie. smile

Send me a pic and I'll darken you up just right.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
Quote by Pixie

I'll volunteer my services, Pixie. smile

Send me a pic and I'll darken you up just right.

I trust your judgement, so why don't you pick one of my pics and work your magic?
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't have a problem with people knowing who i am or what I'm up to.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by nicola

Ok, count me in:

Somehow I missed this- hilarious!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Where did the popcorn smiley go?
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Quote by thepainter
Where did the popcorn smiley go?

Duh! It's right here!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
thinking about it, i think we should see if we can get a theme going here, maybe everyone try for the look of these avatars, maybe just even for a week - might be fun! i'm game!

So we make our avatar more dark and obscure?
Does this work?

Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

I really "suck" at PS! I put in 98% noise, that was as close as I can manage. I can't get my head around the program, how you add layers and all the rest of it. I should run through a few youtube videos on the basics when I get a chance.

Yours looks great LadyX.

Lol @ Jill.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DirtyMartini
Quote by redhotmommacita
Obviously here on lush many of us have a real life away from the internet,

A "real life?" What is that Mami??? LOL...

Looking back, when I started writing I was rather anonymous...believe it or not...I had no pictures of myself, and I used the name Alan Walters in my first twenty stories or so...(Walter is my middle name)...starting with my story "Dream Job"...

Then a funny thing happened...I made the Hottest Author list on the site I started on, and maybe I just never achieved much in life, but I was so proud I wanted everyone to know. I told my father, I started using my real name, and I started posting pictures of myself...

Just my memories of how it worked for me, looking back...

Alan you know what I mean by a real life there are people on here that have no life and take this too seriously and think that they are really in love with a person online or persona that the person is playing while on line... you know what I really look like! but with my past and current jobs I can not have my face pics on the net it is bad enough I have had inmates find my facebook profile and tell me every detail of my kids and my personal life so I can't take that same risk of them finding me on here. I would certainly loose my job then.

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, I am most definitely Pam Grier. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

But srsly, I prefere to remain private. But if I can take some pics of myself that 1-I like and 2-aren't easily Identifiable, I'd be happy to post them.
Check out my tumblr and follow me: indecentespresso
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Espresso

But srsly, I prefere to remain private. But if I can take some pics of myself that 1-I like and 2-aren't easily Identifiable, I'd be happy to post them.

omg, i was SO hot for you when i was younger, Pam! seriously! *dreamy sigh*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Jillicious
Quote by sprite
thinking about it, i think we should see if we can get a theme going here, maybe everyone try for the look of these avatars, maybe just even for a week - might be fun! i'm game!

So we make our avatar more dark and obscure?
Does this work?

ROFL! ok, best laugh of the day, without question! smile

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll hop on the bandwagon too, with thanks to a friend for the edit

Her Ladyship Verifier
0 likes
I believe my pictures are only viewable be friends that I add. But they are of me!

~ "She left the web, she left the loom,
She made three paces through the room,
She saw the water-lily bloom,
She saw the helmet and the plume,
She look'd down to Camelot.
Out flew the web and floated wide;
The mirror crack'd from side to side;
"The curse is come upon me," cried
The Lady of Shalott. "
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
There is a difference between using a fake picture and using a picture of a real person that you know or have seen on facebook/twitter, as I have recently been browsing profiles and came across one with a picture of a friend from my high school! Going on her profile her name was different and she was from california or something not UK, obviously she would be very freaked out by the thought of someone taking her pictures and using them on a sex chat site so there is a line on using 'fake' pictures!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Quote by Espresso

omg, i was SO hot for you when i was younger, Pam! seriously! *dreamy sigh*
Why thank you! Yes, I was hot and could kick some ass. A wonderful combination!
Check out my tumblr and follow me: indecentespresso
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buc
Quote by LittleBambi
Quote by Buc
My avi is not me , but , I did take the pick, and I have a large wood in my pants

Inwardly cringing! Men! You all deserve to be slapped for your cheesiness silly

Ok, slap me and i am yours,,, yes, cheesy, and I suck at tell jokes or making them, so forgive me dear sweet miss

I personally love the cheese! makes me feel like I fit in! lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
this IS a sex site right ? people like to fantasize ,role play pretend ,.so whats wrong with putting up a hot sexy pic on ur profile . i joined for all those reasons ,sex,sex,sex . .but lush is different from the rest because you can chat meet make friends here also .but lets remember it is firstly on here for sex ,you guys can PRETEND to all get along ,meanwhile im gonna PRETEND to be fucking and sucking all of you sexy ass gals weither the pic is you or not . justv a sex addicts opinion . CAIO
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
bye the way for better or worse thats me and my small ............ in my pics .lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
bye the way for better or worse thats me and my small ............ in my pics .lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wish so many guys would stop using my avatar!

I guess imitation is the best form of flattery, eh?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Interesting thread, lots of views. I just say go with it, if you want to show yourself fine, I personally won't show my face (You should be thankful for that! lol) The rest is all me.

Quote by nicola
Quote by LadyX

I really "suck" at PS! I put in 98% noise, that was as close as I can manage. I can't get my head around the program, how you add layers and all the rest of it. I should run through a few youtube videos on the basics when I get a chance.

Yours looks great LadyX.

Lol @ Jill.

I know what you mean, I suck at PS too. Just type into google what you want to do and there will be a bunch of links to tutorials. Good luck!