Login

Exhibitionism... how do you enjoy?

last reply
8 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
1 like
Rookie Scribe
New to the site but I'm certainly loving it, hopefully I'll become a regular poster. Anyway, how do you get a little extra excitement when leaving the house? I know most women just throw on an extra sexy pair of underwear and wear something a tad more revealing. I remember back in high school I would go "comando" which would make for more of a thrilling day for some reason. I know it's not quite exhibitionism so I guess a better question would be what do you do to add a little excitement on days of the ultra mundane??
Lurker
I like to test everyone's reason while still going commando. Welcome aboard. get it, life boat?
Rookie Scribe
Lol thanks! Everyone one loves a good sailing joke!!
Alpha Blonde
Quote by lifeboat
New to the site but I'm certainly loving it, hopefully I'll become a regular poster. Anyway, how do you get a little extra excitement when leaving the house? I know most women just throw on an extra sexy pair of underwear and wear something a tad more revealing. I remember back in high school I would go "comando" which would make for more of a thrilling day for some reason. I know it's not quite exhibitionism so I guess a better question would be what do you do to add a little excitement on days of the ultra mundane??

I throw a vibrator or a butt-plug into my purse for the day. Perfect for those mid-afternoon breaks.

Sending dirty text messages is also fun and often a prelude to those mid-afternoon breaks.

Or I'll stop by the sex store and browse what's new or try on something ultra slutty.

Since this thread is called 'exhibitionism' though, I'll say that going commando or flashing random guys doesn't really do it for me.
Active Ink Slinger
I've never done anything all that bold, but sometimes I wear miniskirts with nothing underneath, and it makes me really wet. And sometimes I'll give someone a nice look down my shirt too, but nothing much more than that.
Active Ink Slinger
With going to be a teacher, exhibitionism fun is something I have to be most careful about.

So, usually it's done when we are far enough away from home and it's pretty much with my boyfriend involved as well.

Some examples would be wearing a very short skirt and thong and low cut top braless and us going to the mall and going about things almost as normal but with a little more bending/stretching than necessary.

Having sex while remaining clothed in places someone could come by.

Taking off panties and handing them to him at a restaurant table.

Blowjob, handjob, fingering at places someone could notice.

The list goes on. It's a lot of fun and a great turn on for us both.
Active Ink Slinger
It depends upon who's viewing? ha
Lurker
well i have worn board shorts to the beach and let my hard cock poke out to show the women there while sitting on my towel
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Quote by lifeboat

I throw a vibrator or a butt-plug into my purse for the day. Perfect for those mid-afternoon breaks.

Sending dirty text messages is also fun and often a prelude to those mid-afternoon breaks.

Or I'll stop by the sex store and browse what's new or try on something ultra slutty.

Since this thread is called 'exhibitionism' though, I'll say that going commando or flashing random guys doesn't really do it for me.

your HOT girl...

agree as subject to this topic it should be talk about that