Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ever looked at pictures of people you know while "busy"?

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
It’s a common fantasy for me and my wife to think about people we know whilst having a bit of fun. There’s something exciting about it. I think it’s the thing of you shouldn’t be thinking about that person.

A few months ago I was on my own and online. I started to feel like going solo so I started looking for a film or two and I just couldn’t find anything that peaked my interest enough to go all the way through it. It was then I thought about one of the women we know that we commonly fantasize about and decided to just look at a few of her pictures on her profile. None of them were particularly erotic but I enjoyed being able to see her and I let my imagination fill in the blanks. Afterwards I felt a little guilty and said I would never do it again but I did. I’ve even looked at the profiles of a few other people since then.

One night I told my wife what I had done and she was actually excited by the idea. We then incorporated this into our funtime. I still feel guilty but it is something I really enjoy.

I was just wondering what you guys thought and if anyone else does this or is going to try it after reading this.
Active Ink Slinger
Hmm, good question.
Yeah I sometimes do, but it's odd because I'd rather block out fantasies of others while I'm busy doing something. LOL
Advanced Wordsmith
My wife says its ok because its not really hurting anyone but I still feel a little bit guilty when I do it.

If a girl said to me she had looked at pictures of me while strumming I would take it as a massive compliment and would probably put me on a colossal ego-trip