0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
feel like making love (to you) by bad company
i just want to make love to you by foghat
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like the way you make me feel even when I'm nowhere near...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like the way you make me feel even when I'm nowhere near...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ok, how do i make my video appear in the window and not just the url? advice most welcome!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by leviguy11
ok, you do i make my video appear in the window and not just the url? advice most welcome!

Copy the "embedded image, not the shared image, and post in the Utube filter above. HTH
The Bruiser
0 likes
Quote by leviguy11
ok, you do i make my video appear in the window and not just the url? advice most welcome!

If your on a mobile device to get the embed code you will have to request the desktop site for youtube

For the past few months I’ve been using Instagram and been using the site to post my photography . Here’s the link to my profile 

https://www.instagram.com/farmerroger1/

My recommended read

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-poems/amongst-the-arabian-sands

here’s a link to my photography album in my media

https://www.lushstories.com/profile/farmerroger/media?album=2399646

Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Many a song conjure up erotic moods, thoughts, memories or whatever, but this little gem from the 1980's should score high on anyone's list. It certainly does on mine. I used to love this song back then particularly as I was a teenaged boy with big dreams and a penis that was rarely soft. Things are very different today. I no longer have dreams.

Prince Rogers Nelson, you are missed.

That which did not kill me didn't try hard enough
Butterfly
0 likes
Body Talks by Struts

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Turn Me On
by
Norah Jones
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Her voice in the verses gets me every time

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One doesn't need to understand Spanish in order to see why the video received a billion views in six months, although it helps. The first time I mentally translated the 'pero una perra' line I guffawed aloud, "Oh shit that's naughty! I love it!"

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This one requires a translation to fully appreciate but I'm confident that it's a fantasy that resonates well in a Lush environment. I had a difficult time choosing between this one and the salsa version although the stories in the videos are a part-one/part-two situation.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This song used to be a staple when I would throw a house party. Needless to say, it would almost always result in people taking body shots.