Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Does your image of yourself change when you fantasize?

last reply
15 replies
1 watcher
6 likes
3 likes
When I was young, my erotic fantasies were all focused on who I dreamed I was with.

Now that I'm old and fat I find that my fantasies start with me improving myself first, in order to better satisfy the ones I dream of. I become younger, stronger, and better hung!

Anybody else?
Action conquers fear!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LordCephius
When I was young, my erotic fantasies were all focused on who I dreamed I was with.

Now that I'm old and fat I find that my fantasies start with me improving myself first, in order to better satisfy the ones I dream of. I become younger, stronger, and better hung!

Anybody else?

I always imagine myself as quite a bit younger than I am now. In stories, I have sometimes used versions of myself as narrators, but they are usually more assertive than I really am. Also, so far they have been younger than forty, sometimes much younger. (I'm sixty-six.)
0 likes
I never thought about this before. I fantasize with people I create in my head. Fictional characters, never really myself. Plus I tend to switch perspectives so sometimes I'm the guy and other times I'm not...it's interesting but I guess that means my image of myself does change.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I usually fantasize about myself with past lovers who are no longer available to me, but my self-image is usually what I am now, although sometimes I imagine myself at the age I was when we were lovers and just re-visualize the sex we had back then.
0 likes
I tend to be more confident in my imaginations lol ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not in most of my fantasies these days. There's always another pair of characters. Like Beffer though, I do imagine past partners occasionally. I was thinking about a guy from my first job out of a college last night actually.

"The Punished Nonpartisan" <- Extreme BDSM and humiliation story. Heavy on plot. Served on a plate of political drama with a side of domestic terror. Currently Free download.

Jocelyn the Wicked <- futanari, fantasy fan fic, and some tentacles that escaped the laboratory

0 likes

No. 

I rarely have such dreams and if I do I wake up mid dream, stare at myself in mirror w/ a smile then laugh and go back to sleep.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LordCephius

Anybody else?
Not younger, but in a little better shape. Still curvy, with flat belly (oh boy!), and good knees!!! ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU CAN'T LET ANYONE COME IN BETWEEN YOU AND THE THINGS YOU'RE PASSIONATE ABOUT IN THIS LIFE, OR IT AIN'T WORTH LIVING.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I fantasize in the skin of someone similar to me but not quite myself. Usually younger but not callow. May have different hair color or complexion. Always a straight woman. 

An old favorite story of mine: The Chaise Lounge
0 likes

Yes I have bigger boobs. In life I am 36 A

Mary Poppins
2 likes

No, I'm always fabulous

Be nice to each other

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LordCephius

Anybody else?

Yes, similar thoughts here.

When I was young I had no fantasies, every time my girlfriend and I were together we were having sex, in one form or another.

At 65, I too am over weight and become more like the characters I am reading about.

Saucy Little Minx ♥️
1 like

I imagine my amazing Lush friends, I conjure them up all the time!  

Our conversations have brought out all kinds of different sides of me its been life changing for me tbh so I’m constantly changing myself when I fantasize about each of them being the woman they bring out of me.  

I don’t think I really ever fantasized before meeting them ~ damn isn’t that weird I never realized that before and if I did ever fantasize they were absolutely nothing like my fantasies now! Love you guys!

Great question btw!

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

No, I am always a lithe, athletic 19-year-old six foot tall, Swede having a "wardrobe malfunction" as I stand atop an Olympic podium having a gold medal draped on me for winning the 400. Just like in reality...

0 likes
Quote by DCO_65

No, I am always a lithe, athletic 19-year-old six foot tall, Swede having a "wardrobe malfunction" as I stand atop an Olympic podium having a gold medal draped on me for winning the 400. Just like in reality...

Iit's good to be grounded in reality! Ha ha ha
Action conquers fear!