Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Does going down on your partner spontaneously tell them you care or i am really horny?

last reply
10 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I have tried to convince my spouse that i would enjoy her taking the initiate in this tpye of behavior. An example would be; while watchingTV she might provide me with an alterinive entertainment. Thus far I have not convinced her that this effort on her behalf, would say me that she wants me. It would mean to me that she cares about my wants. I would drop to my knees for her at the drop of a hat, however, that would not be at the apprpriate time unless i did so when sat down to go to bed. So what do think,does doing something unexpected sexually say i care or i am horny?
0 likes
First of all I would think that this would belong in relationships section more than the lounge.

In answer to your question, I think if you go down on her spontaneously and asking nothing in return would tell her you care. If you are only doing it to get a BJ in the end it would suggest that you are just horny.
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
I would have to agree. You can't force someone to be spontaneous because then it wouldn't be. Get it?
If you did it to her it could signal both. That you love her and want to please her And you're horny. How about when she's watching tv? When the commercial comes on cuddle closer and put your arm around her. That's a beginning. Think of when you were dating and went to a movie and you put the moves on your date then.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Batmans8in
I have tried to convince my spouse that i would enjoy her taking the initiate in this tpye of behavior. An example would be; while watchingTV she might provide me with an alterinive entertainment. Thus far I have not convinced her that this effort on her behalf, would say me that she wants me. It would mean to me that she cares about my wants. I would drop to my knees for her at the drop of a hat, however, that would not be at the apprpriate time unless i did so when sat down to go to bed. So what do think,does doing something unexpected sexually say i care or i am horny?

My suggestion would be for you to lead by example. If you want her to be more spontaneous and initiate, then maybe you should be the one to get the ball rolling? You mentioned above, if I read it correctly, that it's only appropriate for you to give her oral in bed? I think you have that all wrong. For a change, why don't you surprise her in the shower with some oral? Make her cum and then LEAVE! Or wake her up in the morning with you going down on her. It certainly would be a lovely start to her day. If she sees you're doing these things to please her and not for you to get "paid back," I'm guessing she will be more than willing to return the favor and try a little initiating herself. Good luck!
Lurker
0 likes
This why i love this room, good advice. Allow me to expand my thought just a bit; my wife beleives that sex of any kind should be in the bedroom after 10sillym. Second I would love to cuddle but she has her chair, I have mine and the couch is meant only for company. Please forgive my placment in this room I am new and learning, thanks for the education. Trust me when i say, Curlygirly, I am a romantic and i have tried all of your suggestion. Unfortunatly my wife is one of straight lace no frills type. I do love her though and I keep tring to tempt her over to the naughty side.
The Linebacker
0 likes
...she does do that! I think she's mostly horny! She likes to cuddle for the "I care" stuff.
Lurker
0 likes
I say both
Lurker
0 likes
Both!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
two faces to this one..

1. if he makes a sign... then...its because i care

2. if i make a sign .........then its clearly because i am horny..

although having said that....his making a sign will get me all wet ..for sure
Lurker
0 likes
While watching TV? Um, wouldn't that suggest 1) you were bored with what you're watching and/or 2) If you're getting a blowjob, why in hell are you multi-tasking? How would you feel if you were going down on her and she picked up a magazine to thumb through? Sometimes you people just talk silly.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It can go either way, I shocked a old girlfriend I had before moving back to Kansas by going down on her and making her cum 3 or 4 times, and I absolutely asked for nothing. Not only that when she tried I told her she didn't have to because, I enjoyed doing that for her. I just love eating pussy, and it can be a great way to say you care. smile