Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Does anyone else crank their speakers up and dance around the room?

last reply
106 replies
9.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to every day or I get irritable easily
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah !! its totally worth it... no matter how often you live like a lady ...must pick up time to get wild and live wild...
let your hairs fall down from the grip of your rubber band ..and let it flow as the music pierce through every boundaries and mingle with your soul ,..
I won't mind being wild once in a while... (unless i am assured nobody is watching .. lol )
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Everyday!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do when my girls aren't home i'll crank it up and dance while I clean
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only when no one's home, lol
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I crank it up and play drums to every fuckin song that I can find--then if I can get out of bed, I grab a coke and dance the night away in my head...

Quote by Liz
Sometimes, you just need to have a dance...

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i do like watch when zenora winds herself up and goes off like a rocket! ))

Quote by mephistocat
I crank it up and play drums to every fuckin song that I can find--then if I can get out of bed, I grab a coke and dance the night away in my head...

Lurker
0 likes
Only if I'm alone. I wont dance in front of people.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Best way to completely reverse a bad mood is to crank it up and shake my groove thing. Daft Punk can almost always reset a bad day at work.
❤️️🌹Elusive Enigma 🌹❤️️
0 likes
Yes, but I prefer to do it when I'm alone
 Kissing your lips while straddling your lap. 
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Live to dance lol
Someone has to be the Villain
Lurker
0 likes
YES!!

Always have my music on. I love to crank it up (like it loud) and sing and dance around the house.
I often grab my kids and have them dance with me! When they were little they thought it was great! Now as they grow up .... sometimes not so much! haha

In the car too. We crank up our favorite songs and sing along! I dance in my seat sometimes!
Lurker
0 likes
I do this all of the time...especially when life gets stressful. It is so much fun.
Lurker
0 likes
I do this all of the time...especially when life gets stressful. It is so much fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hell yeah I do!! All the time. It's good for my soul. My child may think I am crazy but I am good with that. I enjoy cleaning house much more with a little music and dancing. Watch out because I may even sing.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Love Bug
0 likes
Every chance I get. I love music turned up when I clean or take bubble baths.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Every morning after I drop my kids off at school I come home and dance around like a deranged pixie to the NPR theme song. But really, doesn't everyone?