Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you think social media has made it easier for guys to approach women?

last reply
1 reply
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really don't know how younger guys can cope in this age of Instagram honeys. Some of my younger work colleagues show me instagram accounts of girls they know or went to school with and it's like a fashion shoot. They look amazing.

I grew up in the 70's and 80's and whilst I imagine that it does make it easier nowadays to 'connect' with someone through texting, Facebook, WhatsApp etc, the fact that so many girls that you could be going to college or uni with could be all over Instagram, how would you cope with that temptation?

On the one hand, it's a fabulous opportunity to perv on someone that you fancy but it must make talking to them even harder when you know that she is 'out there' for literally anyone to approach her. So although your exposure to hot chicks has improved, so has their chances of being approached, targeted and poached by others from much further afield.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Easier to approach, perhaps. No easier to connect with. Guys I went to high school with could probably find nude pics of me on the internet now, but that doesn't make me any more accessible to them.