Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you think Polanski will end up in jail?

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I am not an expert on international laws, but Switzerland should extradite him, right? But it looks like they are trying to do as much as possible to stop the extradition, even some "celebrities" signed a petition for his release.

Do you think he will end up in some California jail before this year ends?
Matriarch
0 likes
I can't recall the details, something about sex with a minor?

Barcelona is beautiful this time of year. I went to a conference there over a decade ago in the summer. What a delightful city.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
I can't recall the details, something about sex with a minor?

Barcelona is beautiful this time of year. I went to a conference there over a decade ago in the summer. What a delightful city.

Yes, he drugged and a 13 year old in the 70's, but managed to flee to France where he could not be deported. But he made a mistake a few months ago and went to Switzerland, where he was arrested and is pending extradition.

I just find it gross, you could go to jail if you dont pay a parking fine, but this guy has been living the high life in France for 30 years, even receiving an Oscar, the film industry backed him, what a filthy gang.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes... He did use drugs and booze and then a 13yo girl, illegal in every country.

Lurker
0 likes
I don't think he will, money buys you anything, even freedom from prosecution. Even if he ends up getting extradited, he will get off. Not too many celebrities who were found even red-handed ever get anything more than a slap on the wrist.