Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you think Black Boxing is "Privating " with some on her on Lush?

last reply
77 replies
5.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Scarlet Seductress
Quote by Magical_felix

That's the straw that made the camel go for broke.

Well, a camel can't change it's spots.

Wild at Heart
Quote by Liz

Well, a camel can't change it's spots.

Don't cross a bridge before the leopard gets to it.
Lurker
Quote by kiera

Daisy sorry I wont be returning to your thread, lest he post a screaming child at me again as he has done so before.

Well I am very sorry that you won't return and the way this thread has gone ! Kinda got what I was looking for.

KK you are the best
Lurker
The definition of private means not seen or heard by the public, therefore, yes, BB are private. They may be archived and read by Lush mgmt. at some later date, or even the parties involved, but the actual conversation is private as it happens. So, in my opinion, black boxes, chat windows, and whispers are all private ways of communicating. The subject matter is irrelevant, unless it breaks site guidelines. Now, let's go grab a beer and black box each other.
Primus Omnium
I don't really know what you mean by privating. If you are talking about a chat window then they differ only in structure. Talking in black boxes is the same as talking in a chat window. If you are talking about "cybering" as in having sexual chats, again they are the same thing. One can cyber on any social media type. messenger, , here in the chat rooms, in a private message (which would get a little tedious), chat windows, and black boxes. You can have a sexual conversation or encounter, which we call cybering, in all of them.
Lurker
I believe it is a hello and if that person does not respond then your chat is not welcome they are busy. Not a lot to be read into it.
Lurker
It's just another method of communication, isn't it?
Lurker
Yes it's private because it's between two people. That said, I use it because it's a convenient way to hold a conversation that not everyone and their brother need to be privy to.
Lurker
only the two people can see it so i would say YES
Lurker
Quote by DirtyMartini
I had to look up the word "Privating"...it doesn't seem to be in the dictionary...so, I guess the answer is "No"...

Sure, Mr Literal, when you put it like that silly
Prolific Writer
I think it is a private conversation. I cyber this way as it is quick.

Private chat is very slow and my page always freezes

I much prefer black box chatting.
Active Ink Slinger
This one is easy Yes it is a private message between you and recipient
Lurker
Q: Do you think Black Boxing is "Privating " with some here on Lush?
A: YES, if what you meant by 'privating' is a conversation meant only for two people, whatever the topic may be and is not at all for any reason whatsoever be discussed to another person outside the black boxes. Unless of course you or your partner agrees and starts to do the kiss-and-tell then it defeats the purpose of privating. But then again nothing is really private nowadays from the tech people behind the screen. Everything is recorded and reviewed for quality purposes (just kidding)...
Lurker
A black box is a private conversation...I hate chat rooms and rarely open a chat box, so black boxes are cool for communicating. It's just a problem for some people cause I type fast...but I like my friends sending me little hellos and such via black box. The nature of it not being accessible to others doesn't mean it's gotta be a sexual cyber session.
Active Ink Slinger
I had no idea what it was it just keeps appearing and I close it. So, when it appears it's just to let you know that a friend has come on line? How do you know someone has sent a message and how do seng one using the black box? I always send a pm is that the same? I don't use the chat rooms but I know about going private.