Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you have any facebook friends as lush friends?

last reply
60 replies
7.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
NO. Facebook is for family and other things. My sexual and entertainment aspects of my life are compartmentalized away from that.
Lurker
0 likes
Nope no one in my real life knows about lush or at the very least my presence on lush
Lurker
0 likes
it would be a very different kind of facebook if my actual family members knew what i was up to on here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only a select few from here has made it to my Facebook

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I don't do facebook, but even if I did I'd not add anyone from Lush to it. I like to keep my Lush life right here where it is within the walls of Lush. It's not that I don't trust my "friends" it's just not something I want mixed. Thankfully no facebook means no one asking to be added to it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am the only person I know of that's really into this kind of thing, and I do not want to know what would happen if my worlds collided and my friends and family found out about lush. So, no, and don't plan on it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No I don't have any lushies on FB, funny how reading the comments people want to keep both worlds separate.... I don't think it's a bad thing... These days too many people want to know too much, so I would be of the same persuasion, keep things the way you want them.... It's not a bad thing!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I do.
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
this is my fb page and would love to have some friends from here on there
Sabrina near Savannah GA
SAVHCD2008 on Yahoo Messenger
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I would love to have some LUSHIES as friends
Sabrina near Savannah GA
SAVHCD2008 on Yahoo Messenger
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Oh heck no! I talk about some very digusting things on Facebook. Don't want my Lush friends knowing my secret life. ;p
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I do...... A couple anyway
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DirtyMartini
Yeah, quite a few...as well as a couple from Historias Lush and the blue site...

DM is my bud. So is Rumpleforeskin. Two VERY find writers I might add. A few others that might want to remain nameless too. Some of them have different names on FB and we all realize that FB is more mainstream and that families and co-workers can read it and behave accordingly.
Lurker
0 likes
yes i do
Lurker
0 likes
Nope, this social network is what I call my person time and space. Too many family on FB
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by niceguy89
Oh heck no! I talk about some very digusting things on Facebook. Don't want my Lush friends knowing my secret life. ;p

Now that WAS FUNNY
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by niceguy89

=d>
Lurker
0 likes
Nope, and probably never will.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, and unless an exception comes along I don't plan on it. They are two different "worlds" in my opinion.
You seem sweet, mind if I lick you to make sure?
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Yes and I'm waiting on her to make me regret doing so. I think I might be waiting for a long time. Besides, I'm even incognito on FB.

Can't have employers, parole officers or wives know know all about me, can I?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
No, none that I know of...
Lurker
0 likes
No...I'm keeping the two separate, although I'm aware some of my friends here is on Facebook and vice verso.
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
WMM said: ...I'm even incognito on FB. Can't have employers, parole officers or wives know know all about me, can I?

===

Of course not. My only question is what jurisdiction would grant you a parole? smile

But to answer the question: Yes,but not many. I'd say it's a case of quality over quantity but, well, DM is among that number. ;)

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Lurker
0 likes
No, mainly as I do not have a FB account.

However, I do have a connection with a friend from another erotic site on LinkedIn.
Lurker
0 likes
I think one, possibly.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't have or ever want a facebook account
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Actually I have a few Lush friends who are Facebook friends now (since we met on Lush before I had a FB account!)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No. I would have a difficult time letting my private online life combine with my public/social life. Part of the enjoyment I get from Lush is the ability to talk candidly about private things without fear of ridicule. I wouldn't want my family or professional colleagues to know some of the things I've said on here for a number of reasons, bashfullness being a big one.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Fancy Schmancy
0 likes
Quote by niceguy89

Funniest post EVAR!

LaylaJune has no facebook account.