Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do straight girls search for pictures???

last reply
8 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
Hi all,

I'm new here and am slightly cautious of uploading pictures of myself. I know when i look at peoples profiles their pictures are definitely a main interest to observe. Do straight girls look at pictures and if so what type??? (face, abs, cock etc.)
Active Ink Slinger
For sure go with face and abs!

I also like to see balls as they hang from different angles.

xx B.
Lurker
face first, then abs/body followed by cock. Gotta have a nice face otherwise he just won't "do it" for me.
Active Ink Slinger
lol.. i will say i like to see the whole package, and i mean from the top to bottom wholely. even if it's not some x rated pics(tho i won't deny i do like them), i still find it's nice to see who i'll be talking to. of course then again, i don't show how i look to just everyone.. silly
Lurker
Having a variety is good. Just twenty pictures of the same cock after cock does nothing for me
Lurker
Maybe the young woman on this site will be impressed with Pictures of your cock or someone elses.

But most of the woman I know on here of a certain age and with a full life of sexual experience will not be impressed. Most of us know very well what a cock looks like and also know that a > than normal size does not guaranty a special experience.
Lurker
Don't listen to them! The cocks are hot! You should post them because every cock has it's own personality!
Lurker
do i look? sometimes lol but you guys make it so easy to find. yes i look :P