Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do straight girls search for pictures???

last reply
8 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi all,

I'm new here and am slightly cautious of uploading pictures of myself. I know when i look at peoples profiles their pictures are definitely a main interest to observe. Do straight girls look at pictures and if so what type??? (face, abs, cock etc.)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For sure go with face and abs!

I also like to see balls as they hang from different angles.

xx B.
Lurker
0 likes
face first, then abs/body followed by cock. Gotta have a nice face otherwise he just won't "do it" for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lol.. i will say i like to see the whole package, and i mean from the top to bottom wholely. even if it's not some x rated pics(tho i won't deny i do like them), i still find it's nice to see who i'll be talking to. of course then again, i don't show how i look to just everyone.. silly
Lurker
0 likes
Having a variety is good. Just twenty pictures of the same cock after cock does nothing for me
Lurker
0 likes
Maybe the young woman on this site will be impressed with Pictures of your cock or someone elses.

But most of the woman I know on here of a certain age and with a full life of sexual experience will not be impressed. Most of us know very well what a cock looks like and also know that a > than normal size does not guaranty a special experience.
Lurker
0 likes
Don't listen to them! The cocks are hot! You should post them because every cock has it's own personality!
Lurker
0 likes
do i look? sometimes lol but you guys make it so easy to find. yes i look :P