Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

do older women like to be with younger guys?

last reply
8 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
it seems to me older women dont like speaking to younger guys, im 20 and when i tell someone my age they just stop talking sad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hey hey littlestud...how YOU doin ;)
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
m fine smile u?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
im no little stud tho sad
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by littlemissbitch
hey hey littlestud...how YOU doin ;)

Lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by mickyb
im no little stud tho sad

lol yeah ya are honey...its ok. ur only 20. i like littlestuds ;)
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mickyb
it seems to me older women dont like speaking to younger guys, im 20 and when i tell someone my age they just stop talking sad

i know that feel bro...
""

but its all good...you just need a lil bit more time...so far i have met two women older than me and they have been quite alright about my age... smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by cadbury13

i know that feel bro...
""

but its all good...you just need a lil bit more time...so far i have met two women older than me and they have been quite alright about my age... smile

Age is but a number. It is how you act, not your age. On here how do you know what someones age is. Just talk and get to know ppl. They may suprize you in the best of ways. I have been very intreigued by how 'well behaved' some of the younger ppl are and it is refreshing to know that chivalry and respect are not lost.

Best of luck finding that person that is 'your one' and never stop looking for them you truly do not know where you will find them. ;)
...I thought that maybe a new life, a different life, wouldn’t be so bad. But where the hell did I put the receipt, and could you return something that was over twenty years old? Where do you go to get a new life when your old one has you so puzzled you don’t know how to fix it? Wish I knew.
-Anita Blake (Laurell K. Hamilton)