Do lesbians like penetration?

last reply
14 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I'm no lesbian, but I'm willing to wager that they do. If you were more specific in your questioning, you'd get a more concise answer. Are you talking penile, toys, fingers? Specificity is key.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Gurlyboy
I'm no lesbian, but I'm willing to wager that they do. If you were more specific in your questioning, you'd get a more concise answer. Are you talking penile, toys, fingers? Specificity is key.

Doc went off his meds either last night or sometime yesterday, GB. How much forum spam did he create in a very short time (vacuous questions vaguely suggested which have been previously posed by a few other people long before Doc ever even registered)

He's not seeking answers, he's posing!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
do cowboys poop on the pairie?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Doc went off his meds either last night or sometime yesterday, GB. How much forum spam did he create in a very short time (vacuous questions vaguely suggested which have been previously posed by a few other people long before Doc ever even registered)

He's not seeking answers, he's posing!

Hm, so I'm not the only person to think him crazy?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am Bi, not a lesbian so Im not sure it applies to me. But I love to penetrated by a man's cock, a woman's strap-on as well as fingers and toys!! Even ice cubes, LOL!!

And every true lesbian I have known (at least ones that have discussed their sex lives with me) feels the same, with the exception of a man's cock of course!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lesbians like broccoli, but some prefer spinach.3m81qksdwJgxCoEy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow of course we do, Duh.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by tazznjazz
Lesbians like broccoli, but some prefer spinach.uW9lsSMzZSHbo4Rl

never, ever change your avatar. thank you in advance. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ok im a lesbian... i have been with other lesbians who hate penetration.... i myself like a lil bit.. the more turned on i am the more i like it... because it feels good and hits the gspot... if it looks and feels like a man's dick it grosses me out... So i like penetration... its the man and dicks that turn me off... not the act of penetration.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Liking penetration has nothing to do with sexual orientation. It's physiologically supposed to feel good.
You seem sweet, mind if I lick you to make sure?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If strapons and dildos don't convince you, I don't know what would.
Tact is the art of making a point without making an enemy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If there are any who do like it, plz inbox me!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Archangelistic
If there are any who do like it, plz inbox me!

Lesbian.... as in not interested in men, but ONLY women.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JohnC

Lesbian.... as in not interested in men, but ONLY women.

He's either incurably naive or a optimist...
Tact is the art of making a point without making an enemy.