Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

*DEFINE YOURSELF IN FIVE MOVIES!!!* (You DON'T get THIS, YOU WON'T GET ME!!!)

last reply
39 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I'll start???

(1) LAWRENCE OF ARABIA.

(2) PLACES IN THE HEART.

(3) THE APARTMENT.

(4) THE LONG RIDERS.

(5) AMARCORD

xx SF

EVERYONE: "You only put in the FELLINI one to be CLEVER!!!"

Me: "SO WHAT!!! HERE'S ANOTHER FIVE!!!"

(1 + 1) HEDWIG AND THE ANGRY INCH

(2 + ) GENEVIEVE

(3 +) ADAM AND PAUL

(4 +) WITHNAIL AND I

(5 +) REBECCA

(xx steffie!)
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

I'll start???

(4) THE LONG RIDERS.

(xx steffie!)

Women have often told me I'm THE LONG RIDER.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Buz

He's ONE OF MY BEST FUCKING FRIENDS HERE...

Sir Buzmond of Dawg...

FIVE MOVIES THAT SAY SOMETHING ABOUT YOU OR WE'RE OVER!!!

xx SF
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by Buz

Umm. Men in Tights? I do look good in green
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by stephanie
He's ONE OF MY BEST FUCKING FRIENDS HERE...
Sir Buzmond of Dawg...
FIVE MOVIES THAT SAY SOMETHING ABOUT YOU OR WE'RE OVER!!!
xx SF

ME:

National Lampoon's Animal House - (rebellious, toga party, brotherhood - part of me will always be a frat animal)
Bull Durham - (love, great sex, perseverance & it’s baseball dammit. And once, just once she talked me into wearing her panties to class)
Friday Night Lights - (the gridiron will never leave me - my blood & sweat; and giving everything I’ve got as I fight to the bitter end)
Tin Cup - (love & life: I’m not playing it safe; take the damn exhilarating chances)
Tombstone - (my victory, my morals - not anyone else's)

...and sixth place to: It's A Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World - (My philosophy: you can’t control life, it’s chaos but go for it anyhow, the goal is plain to see once you find it)
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Okay,

Fellowship of the Ring

Shakespeare in Love

Rooster Cogburn

Top Gun

Up
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Here's my first thoughts - though changing my mind is a lady's prerogative! ;)

How Green Is My Valley

The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie

Shakespeare in Love

Strictly Ballroom

Babette's Feast
Lurker
0 likes
WE'RE ROLLING........

(I LOVE THESE DUMB GAMES!!!!!!!)

xx SF

(I can't wait for Rae-Babys!!!)
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Here are mine:

Jersey Girl (I live in NJ)

Twilight - (I am always Cold like a vampire...giggles)

Field of Dreams (I'm a dreamer)

What If (always wondering what else is out there. Something different then I chose)

It's Complicated (life is very complicated)

This describes me best.....xo

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1. Casablanca
2. Tombstone
3. The Godfather
4. The Sting
5. Exit to Eden

DD makes it twice
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
AWESOME GAME! 5 movies, and in what way they define me.

Blade Runner (space and sci-fi)

Bull Durham (baseball)

Truly Madly Deeply (love)

The Usual Suspects (storytelling)

Godzilla, the original one (duh, it's frikkin Godzilla)

Honorable mentions: Mrs. Parker and the Vicious Circle, Jacob's Ladder, Chinatown, The Ring

Glad Tombstone is making a lot of lists. Great flick.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
This would be infinitely more interesting if people stated why certain movies define them. Until then, it's a top 5 fav movies thread. Just sayin.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
This would be infinitely more interesting if people stated why certain movies define them. Until then, it's a top 5 fav movies thread. Just sayin.

Oh god no...the movies I chose are not even close to my favorites.

Xo
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

It would also be more interesting if you actually named five movies rather than criticized the format.

Yeah, I'm feeling feisty, Cat Boy. Bring it.
Madam Carol
0 likes
Sleepless in Seatle (living by fate)

Groundhog Day (making repetitive mistakes)

Titanic (love it's always a risk)

Chariots of Fire (life must have faith to have hope)

Frozen (because when I'm pissed I freeze people out)
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

It would also be more interesting if you actually named five movies rather than criticized the format.

Yeah, I'm feeling feisty, Cat Boy. Bring it.

You seriously calling my "boy"? Not sure how to take that. Could just be some fucking idiot that's confused because the thread topic states "define" right in the question. Or it could just be some idiot who creamed his pants at the chance of calling someone boy without consequence.

Point being the topic says "define". You're stating, not defining. Go ahead and call me boy again. Doesn't make any difference to your inability to understand a question.

Until you do, your picks just seem like tough guy wish fulfillment bullshit. Which is understandable, that's wvat entertainment is for.
Madam Carol
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

You seriously calling my "boy"? Not sure how to take that. Could just be some fucking idiot that's confused because the thread topic states "define" right in the question. Or it could just be some idiot who creamed his pants at the chance of calling someone boy without consequence.

Point being the topic says "define". You're stating, not defining. Go ahead and call me boy again. Doesn't make any difference to your inability to understand a question.

Let me suggest one for you,

One Flew Over The Cocoo Nest.
0 likes
Ok, let me give this a shot...

1.) Rocky Horror Picture Show ~ (because I'm a closet glam/punk rock girl
2.) The Breakfast Club ~ (because I was always the weird girl, square peg, round hole...)
3.) Almost Famous ~ (I totally could be famous if I could sing...and play an instrument...and had talent...and, Kate Hudson is a hottie!)
4.) You've Got Mail ~ ( I am a hopeless romantic!)
5.) Fast Times at Ridgemont High ~ (I SWEAR I went to that school, knew those people and had those teachers!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am taking the LIBERTY of adding one more list of 5 (Hey, Steph, if you can, I am going to as well...HA!)

1.) Sid and Nancy (not drugs, just drama, lol!)
2.) Ferris Beuhlers Day Off ~ (YOLO IS CARPE DIEM for dummies!)
3.) National Lampoon Family Vacation ~ (no explantaiton necassary)
4.) Meet the Fockers ~ (I worked for an airline, and that counter agent is too realistic and hilarious!)
5.) A Fish Called Wanda ~ (I just love that movie, lol!)

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by HotWife4U

Let me suggest one for you,

One Flew Over The Cocoo Nest.

Who would I identify with in that?

Chief, ratched or Jack?

Because Jack wasn't actually crazy in that.

Oh wait, you probably didn't actually pay attention while reading or watching that story. Shocker.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Until you do, your picks just seem like tough guy wish fulfillment bullshit. Which is understandable, that's wvat entertainment is for.

*NOT EVERY SILLY THREAD IS FUCKABLE!!!*

FIVE MOVIES OR FUCK OFF!

(I CAN'T really be CLEARER!!!)

EVERYONE ELSE GETS THE GAME!!!

(IF YOU DON'T THEN FUCK OFF AND PLAY TROLL ON ANOTHER THREAD!!!)

xx SF
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

*NOT EVERY SILLY THREAD IS FUCKABLE!!!*

FIVE MOVIES OR FUCK OFF!

(I CAN'T really be CLEARER!!!)

xx SF

Lol not this again... Ok.

Or what steph? You'll flip out, and I'll laugh. And then what? Lol go ahead. Your turn. Flip out again.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Lol not this again... Ok.

Or what steph? You'll flip out, and I'll laugh. And then what? Lol go ahead. Your turn. Flip out again.

I'll ALWAYS WIN??????

xx SF

(KNOW WHY?)

Because I'm a simple NICE person who does STUPID THINGS for PURE FUN... (TO ENTERTAIN MY FELLOW MEMBERS!!!)

(AND YOU ARE A CUNT!)

LET THE AUDIENCE DECIDE!!!

(WHAT HAVE YOU EVER DONE FOR ANYONE ELSE???)
Madam Carol
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Who would I identify with in that?

Chief, ratched or Jack?

Because Jack wasn't actually crazy in that.

Oh wait, you probably didn't actually pay attention while reading or watching that story. Shocker.

True. Then I'll suggest Anger Management
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

I'll ALWAYS WIN??????

xx SF

(KNOW WHY?)

Because I'm a simple NICE person who does STUPID THINGS for PURE FUN... (TO ENTERTAIN MY FELLOW MEMBERS!!!)

(AND YOU ARE A CUNT!)

LET THE AUDIENCE DECIDE!!!

(WHAT HAVE YOU EVER DONE FOR ANYONE ELSE???)

The audience? Of who? Retards? Haha, do you actually care about what your "audience" thinks? Rude awakening time, steph. You're on the Internet, on an erotica website. If you put stock in what a cheerleader on some lonely Internet board thinks about your seriously unstable ass, you need to reevaluate your life.

Read what you wrote again... What have I ever done for anyone? Are you serious? How deluded are you? Stop, look around, look at your existence... Get a grip.

I would call you a crazy person if I knew as little as you do about me but since I know you're actualky a junkie, I'll call you just that. Junkie. Where you get the balls to make any judgements on me is beyond me... besides me remembering that you're an admitted junkie, then your errors in judgement make sense.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

The audience? Of who? Retards? Haha, do you actually care about what your "audience" thinks? Rude awakening time, steph. You're on the Internet, on an erotica website. If you put stock in what a cheerleader on some lonely Internet board thinks about your seriously unstable ass, you need to reevaluate your life.

Read what you wrote again... What have I ever done for anyone? Are you serious? How deluded are you? Stop, look around, look at your existence... Get a grip.

I would call you a crazy person if I knew as little as you do about me but since I know you're actualky a junkie, I'll call you just that. Junkie. Where you get the balls to make any judgements on me is beyond me besides me remembering that you're an admitted junkie.

The PROSECUTION rests...

(YOU THINK YOUR FELLOW SITE MEMBERS ARE RETARDS?????) *THEY ARE MY FRIENDS!!!*

(You have FINALLY outed yourself as a PATHETIC FUCK...)

I AM an ADMITTED JUNKIE.... (11 YEARS clean...)

EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT!!!

I JUDGE you because you ARE A NASTY PERSON!

And BECAUSE OF THAT you won't EVER best the BEST people upon this site!

(And YES!!!!!! I AM ONE OF THOSE!!!!)

ASK AROUND!

xx SF
0 likes
Thanks Steph, because i was about to change my profile pic...

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Nerdzilla
0 likes
Steph, I haven't seen those movies. I guess I'll never get you! sad

MF: Is one of yours About a Boy? (I've never seen that either, just picking at ya bc you like it)

ok, ok. Mine. Damn this is actually hard! I'm not great at talking about myself in the first place...

Interstate 60: Because weird and random

Motorcycle Diaries: I love the idea of immersing oneself in travel, experience, and compassion

The Breakfast Club: I'm all of them, but none of them

The Outsiders: stay gold, pony boy

Wild: Just yes.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Well, I will admit to getting a little aroused when calling you "boy," but mostly I was trying to provoke you. How about Cat Unit? Less offensive?

My picks are definitional. I love astronomy and science, baseball, romance, writing and storytelling, and Godzilla. Mostly Godzilla.

And, Truly Madly Deeply is hardly tough guy posturing.

These aren't my favorites movies. They just present an accurate picture of me.

EDIT: I wasn't trying to be offensive, or get everyone to pile on. I was just trying to provoke a reaction. Like poking a bear with a stick. Meant in fun, Cat Unit.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Simmerdownchick
Thanks Steph, because i was about to change my profile pic...

Thank You, DEAR...

(My PROFILE PIC, and indeed all the other pics on my proffie are REALLY ME and NONE are less then 5 years old... I APPRECIATE NOT EVERYONE IS FREE TO DO THAT!)

But I AM and I DID!!!

I am PROUD to be here!

xx SF
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

The PROSECUTION rests...

(YOU THINK YOUR FELLOW SITE MEMBERS ARE RETARDS?????) *THEY ARE MY FRIENDS!!!*

(You have FINALLY outed yourself as a PATHETIC FUCK...)

I AM an ADMITTED JUNKIE.... (11 YEARS clean...)

EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT!!!

I JUDGE you because you ARE A NASTY PERSON!

And BECAUSE OF THAT you won't EVER best the BEST people upon this site!

(And YES!!!!!! I AM ONE OF THOSE!!!!)

ASK AROUND!

xx SF

I've met the best... You know what they didn't say? "I'm the best" have fun with that steph. Let me know how it works out for you.

Looks like Delphi started difining her story picks. Her post is a little more interesting now, isn't it? That's all i was saying.

I mean no offense Delphi, if any can be misconstrued as such.

ps: about a boy is a great movie. I love it actually. It's in my collection. Makes you think.