Login

cut and paste your perfect "fantasy" partner

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Okay ladies and gents...here's how it works: Cut and paste to create your own personal perfect "fantasy" partner. Let's see how creative you can all be....I'll breakdown my fantasy man first.

Ian Somerhalder's face - love the messy dark hair, penetrating blue eyes and sexy 5'oclock shadow

Colin Farrell's accent - because I'm a sucker for a smooth talkin' Irishman!

Ryan Gosling's boy-next-door charm - nothing better than a sweet shy boy who is utterly unaware of his effect on women.

Gerard Butler's hot bod from 300 - do I really need to explain this one? I'm getting excited just thinking about it!

John Mayer's musical talent - when he actually opens his mouth to talk I'm a little disappointed, but he totally makes up for it with that weak-in-the-knees voice and incredibley effortless way he strums that guitar. Swoon....

Johnny Depp's style - this man can wear an outfit like no other. Whether it's a slightly offbeat suit on the red carpet or a wifebeater and old jeans, this man cannot go wrong! The air of mystery that is Johnny Depp only adds to that appeal! Yummy!!!!

I don't know about anyone else, but If this man really existed, I'd probably never leave the bedroom and we'd both be dead in a week. But oh what a way to go...

XO

CellarDoor
Lurker
0 likes
Candy Evans - mid '80s