Cuddle service?

last reply
26 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Does anyone think that there should be an internet service where you can ring them up and get someone to come round and just sleep the night with you?

No sex particularly
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No sex? Just company and a warm body for those lonely nights? Yes that would be wonderful when you are craving the human touch, especially if you are away on a business trip or the boyfriend or girlfriend is away - as long as he/she is ok about it of course.
Lurker
0 likes
Maybe we should campaign for one
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
omg, my dream job! seriously! to get paid to snuggle and cuddle, nothing more then that? yeah... that said, this would be a nightmare in actuality, i'm guessing. it might state no sex, but where do you draw the line on what is a cuddle and what an inapropriate touch...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Maybe it could be a list of services but I think the bottom line is just so you don't have to sleep alone.

It's a very thin line but I think it shouldn't be down to the client as it were
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Does anyone really want to cuddle with a stranger?
Lurker
0 likes
It's not really about who it is, more about the cuddle itself
Lurker
0 likes
could work, and not a bad idea... besides who doesn't want to cuddle?
Lurker
0 likes
So do you think a home visit service or one where you would go to?
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah it sounds a good idea to me haha but I doubt I'd be able to keep my hands to myself and also do I get to request a non-snorer
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SweetPenny

haha isn't a cuddle with a stranger the equivilant to a one night stand
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
Yeah it sounds a good idea to me haha but I doubt I'd be able to keep my hands to myself and also do I get to request a non-snorer

Surely with you in the bed honey no man would want to sleep and he'd be praying your hands didn't stay on yourself anyway, well, not forever ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000

Surely with you in the bed honey no man would want to sleep and he'd be praying your hands didn't stay on yourself anyway, well, not forever ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
Quote by SweetPenny

Honey, I've had a one night stand. And the only thing I didn't do with him was...cuddle. For me, sex is a basic need, but I only like to cuddle with guys I actually like.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd have to agree with Penny here, I personally would be inclined to do something along the lines of wearing his shirt or something like that and cuddling up with his pillow until he's returned or whatever.

I mean I'm sure if someone was terribly lonely and needed some comfort or companionship from another body being there then yeah, but that wouldn't be my bag at all, I have to at least have some kind of personal feelings involved to just lay so close with someone and cuddle.

Good idea I suppose though, for folks that don't mind the comfort of strangers.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by SweetPenny
Quote by HoneyBee000
Quote by SweetPenny

Honey, I've had a one night stand. And the only thing I didn't do with him was...cuddle. For me, sex is a basic need, but I only like to cuddle with guys I actually like.

I agree Penny...

People who think this is a brilliant idea obviously haven't slept with an aggressive cuddler. I do remember one guy who literally wrapped himself around me and clung to me like a life-raft in the open ocean. I'm talking arms around me, one leg over me and not an inch separating us. It was not comfortable, and this was a guy I was dating. I couldn't sleep at all. Every time I shifted a bit as he fell asleep or tried to move, he would suck me back into his "cuddle death grip" even more. If it was a random stranger, hour after hour ticking by would make this seem like torture.

I do enjoy cuddling, but I think it's an intimate thing. I'm not even sure why someone would want to pay someone to cuddle them. I can understand someone paying for sex... but paying for intimacy? It's not really something that can be faked.
Lurker
0 likes
And here's your first client. No bath today, no time. No deodorant either for the same reason.

And his brother has dibs on tomorrow night. Hope they tip well.

Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by fritzies
could work, and not a bad idea... besides who doesn't want to cuddle?

(raises hand quickly, and waves it)
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I'd charge ya $250 to fuck your brains out for 90 minutes.

I'd charge ya $1500 to cuddle you through a night's sleep. And I'd employ the same technique mentioned above by Dancing_Doll. Full body escape-proof mauler.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
I'd charge ya $250 to fuck your brains out for 90 minutes.

I'd charge ya $1500 to cuddle you through a night's sleep. And I'd employ the same technique mentioned above by Dancing_Doll. Full body escape-proof mauler.

I've got a spare $1750 just burning a hole in my pocket...
I think I've got about $250 stuffed in the cookie jar for some breakfast nookie, too.
lol I'm just surrrrrrrrrre.
Fantasy: imagination unrestrained by reality; fulfilling a need not gratified in the real world
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Quote by SweetPenny
Quote by HoneyBee000
Quote by SweetPenny

I agree Penny...

People who think this is a brilliant idea obviously haven't slept with an aggressive cuddler. I do remember one guy who literally wrapped himself around me and clung to me like a life-raft in the open ocean. I'm talking arms around me, one leg over me and not an inch separating us. It was not comfortable, and this was a guy I was dating. I couldn't sleep at all. Every time I shifted a bit as he fell asleep or tried to move, he would suck me back into his "cuddle death grip" even more. If it was a random stranger, hour after hour ticking by would make this seem like torture.

I do enjoy cuddling, but I think it's an intimate thing. I'm not even sure why someone would want to pay someone to cuddle them. I can understand someone paying for sex... but paying for intimacy? It's not really something that can be faked.

ha ha yep that sounds like my type of cuddling I just love cuddling - but hey that's me haha
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Clitsucker1
Quote by HoneyBee000

ha ha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't know, but I'm single so I'll cuddle for free. And if any of you ladies decide you want extra, well that's on the house as well. I'm just a free kind of guy. OMG, it sounds like I'm lonely. I need to cuddle. Help.............
Well that's just my opinion, sorry if you don't like.

BigDaddyRich
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Clitsucker1
Does anyone think that there should be an internet service where you can ring them up and get someone to come round and just sleep the night with you?

No sex particularly

I'd like a drinking mate, like going to a club with a complete stranger and get drunk as hell, so the next day you dont have to worry if you made a fool of yourself, or you talked too much, because you wont see that person again.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hotpussylips
only if he does the laundry and ironing too !

I'll do the laundry but it might take a while to wash those bras ')
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
When I was training as a nurse I had a few female friends there who used to come to my room for a night-time cuddle. It was nice with people I know, but I'm not sure I would want to pay someone for it. Sort of seems to defeat the object to me, cuddling is about showing affection for the person not their money.
If you're going through hell, keep going. - Winston Churchill
Lurker
0 likes
I think a variation of that idea would make a good business opportunity. Most business travellers arrive at an airport to be met by taxis or airport shuttles. A warm welcome by an attractive man / woman would be great to perk up your spirits. No sex just a hug, a kiss, and some pleasant conversation.