Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

could you ever get in a relationship with someone who shared a parent's 1st name?

last reply
32 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Same name I could handle - I don't call them by their first name

Same looks, I couldn't LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This used to be a common custom to name kids after their parents. However my name experience was really wierd. I had a Polish father and my name was Zbigniew Edward Pottyondy and a lot of the kids in my area made fun of me because of my name (kids can be brutal) Anyway my mother who was a very authoritive woman said "We're tired of this problem with your name. Legally we can call ourselves anything we like as long as it's not for illegal purposes so pick a new name". She then quoted various names and I can remember saying that "one. William" she said. "No the one before. You mean Jack? Yes that's it" And that's how I got my name I picked it. Nowadays I don't give a damn of course and would use it as it sounds pretty cool but don't for family diplomatic reasons as she married again and getting the rest to accept this reversal would be stretching things too far. Lol.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
it wouldn't matter to me because it would be rude to call your parents by their first name.. its always been mom and dad for me..
Just let it go.