clothed or naked?

last reply
46 replies
5.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I vote clothes, but with a hint of sexy playfulness. Definitely fitted, and somewhat suggestive without being slutty. So, clothes, but that you could easily be persuaded out of them by the right person.
Classified
0 likes
There is the beach, skimpy costumes for all to see. Or...

Enticing and seductive glimpses of naked thigh or stocking top through a business skirt.
Revealing pantyhose legs, wet crotch to rip, painted toes atop an open heel.
Heaving breasts barely contained through lacy bra beneath a blouse.
Once unwrapped the wetness seeping through those silky panties.
The sensuality of that silky fabric of fine lingerie to caress.
The cami/French knickers to frame, give full access.
So many choices not just from Ann or Victoria!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Classified
0 likes
Us blokes in tight jeans bent over showing our ass before turning round to display our naked chest!
Commando optional Arnold!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I like clothes. I like them best on the floor by the bed!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Most definately clothed!!!!!!

You look at a girl wearing a skirt or dress and wonder what she's wearing under it - knickers, panties or a thong and what colour is it - maybe your favourite but for me, any girl wearing panties or knickers is a winner (I absolutely hate thongs and g-strings, they leave nothing to the imagination.

You lift your girls skirt or dress and the very sight of her panties or knickers gets you hard. As you look at them, you wonder whether or not she's shaved.

The lovliest part though is when you start masturbating her and you feel her knickers getting wet.

Fucking your girl while she's still wearing her knickers, just easing the leg of them to one side, is simply out of this world.
Lurker
0 likes
I would have to say both. At times it is so much fun to be naked like when you are with a partner. But it is also fun to have clothes on too!! I like peeling off my husband's clothes when the mood strikes and he is clothed. biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
I like naked people, though clothing can enhance an already sexy body. Expecially the way it can tease you with what it conceals and what it reveals.

Lurker
0 likes
Might as well be naked.. since that is the way you end up?!?
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Semi clothed anytime, sensual erotic and always a good way to get my attention.
0 likes
I Always perfer naked, Screw mystery I get enough of that already. SHOW ME THE GOODS!!!!!! smile
Lurker
0 likes
So many variables, some people I really don't want to see naked. Have you see "people of walmart.com"?

Kinda depends on the situation.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
being naked is fun but clothes help the imagination
Lurker
0 likes
Well i like to take them off slowly hehe !
0 likes
Dressed can be extremely hot if the woman dresses herself well. Not necessarily sexy or revealing, thought that helps, but just in a way that suits her body. I know a woman who doesn't show much skin but her clothes just fit and look perfect on her body and I can't help but notice her. That said, naked is hot almost by definition, though time and place are important. I find seeing too much casual nudity makes it less exciting when the fun times come. Perhaps because it gives more time to study and notice things that maybe aren't as appealing. So, I guess I'm option C - Either of the above.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I personally think people should be dressed in public. I hate when peoples show off to much in public. It's nothing that turns me on. However when I am home I love being naked. I have nothing but desire to be in as little as possible. I'm usually normally in just panties and socks. Always socks. I love wearing my socks. xP Even in the winter time I like wearing almost nothing. I feel more comfortable with less on. I love when I'm with someone and they're in the same state. If they're not sometimes it's a bit awkward. If anything sleeping should always be naked! : )