7.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Samsung SII and it's faultless.
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
I've got an i Phone 5. I got it for all the idiot-proof bells and whistles, although I pretty much just use it for the odd phone call and the even more infrequent text message.

It's for my convenience, not other people's, so I often don't respond when people call or text.

I hate that people are glued to the fucking things like their lives depended on them. I can't remember the last time I was with another human being when their chin wasn't pressed into their chest, studying some irrelevant nugget on a tiny screen in their lap. Another step closer to the Matrix. Sigh
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Story Verifier
0 likes
I do not believe in them.

I am an electrical engineer and I designed computers for 35 years. I know what electromagnetic radiation does to your cells. Half of the phone signal is going through your brain when you use it. If you carry it near your waist when not using it then half of the signal is passing through your genetic material. It ALWAYS transmits, even when you turn it off. To stop it you have to pull the battery.

And you wondered where mutants came from!
I am always a gentleman.
Lurker
0 likes
iPhone 5. I'm an Apple fangirl (It's embarrassing).
Lurker
0 likes
a galaxy for private use.. apple for business
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Am hooked on my iPhone
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I tried android for six months, galaxy s3, before settling back in to bed with apple. I'm hooked apparently.

Click The Pic
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love my Samsung Galaxy.
The intellect is always fooled by the heart. ~ Francois de La Rochefoucauld
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
samsung galaxy
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have a Samsung S380C. It's a prepaid phone with Tracfone. It has a full keyboard, much like a Blackberry, to make texting easy.

I use it very little. I haven't become addicted to being in constant contact or reachable at all times. Cost? Less than $200 A YEAR!
"Them ain't no militia, that's the Army of the Potomac!"
Lurker
0 likes
Apple iPhone 7 Plus