Cancer

last reply
7 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
My Aunt was recently diagosed with cancer i have no idea what kind of cancer all i know is that she is in a nursing home because she is too sick to get surgery and that the surgery is in her sweat glands. I am sad and confused and I was wondering what to do about this tragidy in my family. Any ideas? sad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you do believe, pray, and be there for your family and they should be there for you as well. There's not a great deal more you can do.
I have a close friend fighting this awful thing at the moment, and his young daughter spends more and time with my partner and me every week, as he is in and out of hospital for treatment, the outcome in this case is inevitable, and I dread the day. We have talked to her about it as her mother cant and she knows we will always be there for her, and the rest of the family, she’s only 10 so it’s hard for her to talk. I have spoken to my friend and his wife and they know I am here for them day or night 24-7, for help or just to talk.
Believe it or not it has taken me about 10 min to write this, as its hard as you know, but talking does help, and I hope you have someone close to talk to.
If not, I’m here quite often so just ask and I’ll listen
Lurker
0 likes
Go and visit her, make the best of the time you have left.
Lurker
0 likes
Just be with her...Make her laugh...Hold her hand and show her you love her...is she getting chemo at all or is it too far gone?
You need to be strong for her but still show that you care
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
I'm sorry to hear that. Spend as much time with her as you can. When my father in law passed away it was really hard on me. I quit one of my two jobs to stay at home with him. I learned so much about him during that time and I will treasure the time I had with him always. And it was very hard. There are still some days I really miss him a lot, but I know hes not hurting anymore.
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Lurker
0 likes
Here's my two pennies.....
First there are always things the doctor can do for cancer.... Never Ever give up on her because she will know when You do.... New research says sugar feeds cancer Just thought I would throw that in there.... Just support her cry with her, laugh with her, hold her hand and love on her.... I wish You both the very best of luck
Lurker
0 likes
thanks everyone
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Make the best of the time that you are with her and make her know that she means a lot to you.