last reply
53 replies
6.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by Garza
No maybe one day, Alot of people are spread out here, geographically.

True. But we have 80,000 members, spread mostly across the USA, Canada, Uk and Australia, so there's a chance, that's for sure.

When we're into the millions of members it will be more likely.

I agree on the double standards comments. We're all adults, we're all here for the same reasons.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
When we're into the millions of members it will be more likely.

I, for one, welcome our new sex story overlords.

And to continue on what some of y'all were mentioning above: this shouldn't be a site we're embarrassed to visit. It's definitely a site for a specific demographic and audience, but it's a very well developed, and smart site. I bet we would be surprised how many people we know have some familiarity with it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never even seen someone from back east or for that matter any one I knew in Australia in 1978 in and about Adelaide. Those girls would definately know I was perverted enough to actually write the stuff I do.......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it would be sooo hot to find my female employees, or women I know and be able to observe what they post, favorite stories etc. call me a voyeur but amazingly hot to know secrets of women I know....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess I'm the only one going to admit that I have been found out here .. it was a complete surprise.. we have both kept it to ourselves.
I joined thinking that the odds are great that no one would ever know me... but I get a note from the daughter in law, with a picture...I could have been pushed over with a feather..

but life goes on. tho it has changed a bit...