Login

Boots

last reply
32 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Why don't women buy and take pictures wearing boots more? I find little more sexy than a set of legs in a pair of boots in either a sundress or daisy dukes. And also, why do people think flip flops are sexy? Thanks.
Lurker
I agree with you a pair of daisy dukes and boots are very sexy. Flips flops are comfortable and always easy but never sexy.
Lurker
I'd rather see her legs than her legs in boots.
Lurker
I have nice long legs and I love wearing flats. My shoe wardrobe is flats for mostly any season. But I also have several pairs of boots that are to die for. They're basically under the knee and have individual styles. One kickass pair is a pair of worn soldier's boots from WW2. Love them so much.

Side note to why can't find a reason of why people find flip flops sexy? Could be many reasons, but off the top of my head, foot fetish. An old boyfriend had a foot fetish and he said seeing girls in flip flops turned him on.
Clever Gem
Quote by pixiedust
I have nice long legs and I love wearing flats. My shoe wardrobe is flats for mostly any season. But I also have several pairs of boots that are to die for. They're basically under the knee and have individual styles. One kickass pair is a pair of worn soldier's boots from WW2. Love them so much.

Side note to why can't find a reason of why people find flip flops sexy? Could be many reasons, but off the top of my head, foot fetish. An old boyfriend had a foot fetish and he said seeing girls in flip flops turned him on.

I reckon thats the whole thong factor hahaha between the toes maybe reminds them of thong between the arse cheeks.

To the OP- I boots, boots are all I ever wear.
Lurker
I love boots, especially with high heels.

There is nothing sexier than a woman with high heel boots and wearing nothing but a nice long scarf and a hat. Oh the thought of it alone sends shivers down my spine... mmmm
Active Ink Slinger
Love boots, love heels ... but seriously, flip-flops are never sexy, only practical for hanging at the beach or in the backyard.
"If you knew what you were doing you would probably be bored."
CurlyFries
I'm a huge boot whore. Love them. I also have a few pics in boots in my image gallery. Heels also, but no flip flops.
Active Ink Slinger
I have several pairs of "fuck me boots" in various lengths and styles. Only one are high heels, not real comfortable to walk in but nice for wrapping around my lover in bed--the flat heel ones I wear in public with short skirts when I want to be noticed
Active Ink Slinger
W heather The girl is In A short skirt, Or tight jeans, I find them to be pleasing to my visual senses, (yep eye candy)& even more so if the boots have heels..
Detention Seeker
Not a real lover of boots and only own 1 pair of red thigh highs
Lurker
I love the boots that I have! Being a busy step mom flip flops are easier and more convenient. I, personally, disagree flip flops can be sexy if the women's toe nails are painted and they have some sort of jewelry around their ankle or a toe ring. :P
Active Ink Slinger
I love boots. And I think a girl in daisy dukes and boots is incredibly sexy.

Lurker
I am not a fan of shorts and western boots personally. Plus too much crap can fall into them, a REAL country gal knows this. ;) Now tight jeans/pants with those leg hugging formed boots that go up past the calf.... OH YEAH!!! And of course jeans OVER western boots is nice. I love a country gal.
Lurker
A friend of mine was showing me her boots and then remembered how much I love them and decided to stop, allowing me to stop my discomfort, if you get my drift. Pity because I was enjoying drooling over them.
Lurker
I love boots and daisy dukes. Flip flops are comfortable but not sexy.
Lurker
Oh my! A beautiful woman in boots and snug jeans...gulp...I have a hard time staying out of jail....so hot!
Active Ink Slinger
Love boots ... comfort is A1 to me I love the snug fit smile
Lurker
leather boots say "high spirited and most likely naughty". a risk taker.
if suede boots flat heels, flashy. feeling good about yourself
Clever Gem
Quote by 99zx7r
Why don't women buy and take pictures wearing boots more? I find little more sexy than a set of legs in a pair of boots in either a sundress or daisy dukes. And also, why do people think flip flops are sexy? Thanks.

WOOO HOOO A+ for you!

Flip Flops suck, they are lazy wear and i hate feet. Sorry Flip floppers, just my opinion, so i will agree with the OP.

Now boots, yep, now you are talking my language, I live and die in boots. I have way too many, and wear them even in summer.
Creature of habit I guess.
Ankle boots, heeled boots, mid calf boots, knee high boots, biker boots, I LOVE boots.

(runs off to try on boots)
Active Ink Slinger
Boots are a very sexy addition to short shorts.
Lurker
Guess I'm in the minority on this but i love flip flops. If the feet are pretty and taken care of they can be very sexy.
Active Ink Slinger
LOVE boots, have about 40 pair I guess, mostly knee high and higher. Flip flops are dangerous ... a 50% chance of them folding under the accelerator pedal and jamming it while driving. Only good to wear while your toe nails are drying at the salon.
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Alpha Blonde
Quote by evie_j
Guess I'm in the minority on this but i love flip flops. If the feet are pretty and taken care of they can be very sexy.

I agree! It you have cute feet, why not show them off. I'm a fan of flip-flops as well. They can be quite sexy and stylish too if you get the kind with embellishments or in leather or gold braiding. People think flip flops are all the generic one-colour rubber kind, but there's plenty of variety out there. Gisele Bundchen's Ipanema line are my faves for casual beach-wear. If you're in a warm climate or chillin in a resort town, flips and flat sandals are the way to go.

I have nothing against boots. I love them too in fall/winter with tights or skinny jeans. I'm very happy to put them away during the warm months though. Bare legs, sexy sandals and heels and pretty pedicured toes are the way to go.

As far as the whole sex appeal thing goes - The shoes don't make the girl. The girl makes the shoes.
Lurker
'Cause, it makes you, you. Enjoy yourself.