Login

Body Hair

last reply
10 replies
1.3k views
1 watcher
2 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Why is it that body hair below the neck does not continue to grow past a certain length unlike head hair ?

Imagine pubic hair down to your knees -
Even worse, can you imagine people styling it?? Little Princess Leia "buns" on either side of a guy's cock. Braiding it in various ways.
Lurker
Quote by seeker4
Even worse, can you imagine people styling it?? Little Princess Leia "buns" on either side of a guy's cock. Braiding it in various ways.

Dreadlocks
Active Ink Slinger
I hate body hair on me and my wife except on the top of your head pubic hair and hair on legs on men and women is gross
Weaver of Words
that really is an excellent question, though other than pubic hair, I have never let leg or underarm hair grow for more than a few months (if that long) without shaving. but judging by men, I would have to say there is something that does stop it at a certain length. and I wonder why in most animals like monkeys, the fur/hair on their heads does not continue growing?
Active Ink Slinger
I imagine it would be from or clothing, washing, etc. oh and genetics.
Lurker
I guess you have never seen a Werewolf up close...
Detention Seeker
Not quite knee length yet but getting there.
Active Ink Slinger

I think it is in the genes or DNA or something. But, as a part Italian, I am covered in hair and the smooth look would be pretty tough to achieve. I assume others also do not particularly like licking hair, so I try my best to stay tidy in some areas.

Rookie Scribe

I inherited my mother and father's hairy genes, so I got stuck with leg and underarm hair as a teenager. I was embarrassed and spent a lot of time getting rid of it. I have since had IPL and am glad with the results. As a result I do not like body hair on anybody, even men. The idea of snuggling into a hairy chest does not excite me at all. I do not like profuse pubic hair - again I have had IPL, but I do not like completely bald as I feel a glimpse of pubic hair is naughty , and arousing, and that is my main aim smile I also note that not many male models have profuse leg or underarm hair so the general population must not find it attractive, either. I agree with Squire 3, I try to keep hair away from my clit as I do not appreciate a mouthful of hair if I am sucking a man, and I would suspect that men would not like a mouthful of hair either.