Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Best place to have sex at the office party?

last reply
21 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
In the first aid room. There was a doctors bed which was a great hight to get her legs open and fuck hard.

Anyone got other places or experiences?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The boss's desk with the boss
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

The Linebacker
0 likes
In the conference room on the conference table with everyone watching!
Lurker
0 likes
On the copier, sitting on the glass, but you must leave a copy in the feeder
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by cupid69
On the copier, sitting on the glass, but you must leave a copy in the feeder

Those copies would make great Christmas cards for our friends here at Lush!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Um ! Probably best not to have sex at the office party in the first place !!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The best place is if the party is at a posh hotel and you can get away to a nice suite.

The Hottest place is on the desk of one of the executives!

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely the boss's desk. You should see my boss ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sweet Honey,

With that smile, I'd love to see more of you!

Kisses!

Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Recently, on my desk and in one of my chairs, with a client. There was a time I worked in a hotel, the Sauna was amazing, and there were also a couple hundred beds available. But the Sauna and a back office were the more popular choices.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Doing It On A Desk Would Be So Hot. Or On The Conference Table!!
Lurker
0 likes
I have never been to an Office Christmas Party held in the office .... it's usually at a swanky hotel.

Always helps that the hotel offers a discount rate for rooms that night!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Yahtzee
I have never been to an Office Christmas Party held in the office .... it's usually at a swanky hotel.

Always helps that the hotel offers a discount rate for rooms that night!!

Great observation Yahtzee, though I would love to watch Buz perform on that conference room table.sQcJ6nwS8myMZ7lw
Lurker
0 likes
The editing suite or a balcony...
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
A friend of mine always fucked her coworker in the handicap bathroom, sometimes during office hours.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmmm never gotten to have sex at work but never worked in an office building either always worked in restraunts and the like but I always thought that having sex in the walk in cooler would be fun.
Lurker
0 likes
I do work in a hotel. My currant hotel has 253 rooms so I would have a selection of rooms to choose from. Depending on occupancy of course
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The stairwell used to be great for that Xmas quickie - until everyone and their uncle started to use the stairs for exercise
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
A friend of mine always fucked her coworker in the handicap bathroom, sometimes during office hours.

Kate usually takes me out to the parking garage when the weather is nice. My favorite place, tho, is me under her desk while she's working... oh, wait, office party, not every day office visit? umm... the elevator. *giggles*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In the stationary cupboard, her arse sitting on the shelf, legs wrapped around me as I pound her luscious wet cunt.
Lurker
0 likes
Me on my knees under her desk with her thighs parted and lacy panties pulled to the side.