29 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Her Royal Spriteness
Quote by pb69
Quote by sprite
Quote by DirtyMartini
People are still doing this question thing, aren't they? I thought it was over...I can't believe I just got one...

yeah, i just got another one two... at least it's only ONE and not a DOZEN this time... running out of steaming bags of dog poop to send as replies.

The most recent batch is only steaming? I believe the last batch was flaming. I wonder if the recent recipients feel shorted somehow.

gasoline is getting too expensive just to use to douse dog poop.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
Quote by sprite
Quote by pb69
Quote by sprite
Quote by DirtyMartini
People are still doing this question thing, aren't they? I thought it was over...I can't believe I just got one...

yeah, i just got another one two... at least it's only ONE and not a DOZEN this time... running out of steaming bags of dog poop to send as replies.

The most recent batch is only steaming? I believe the last batch was flaming. I wonder if the recent recipients feel shorted somehow.

gasoline is getting too expensive just to use to douse dog poop.

You could always use the sun and a magnifying glass? Don't forget the nose plugs as it probably stinks as it begins to cook.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates