Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Are you open about your interracial relations or do you keep them a secret?

last reply
20 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
What do you want to know? ;-)
Lurker
0 likes
Why would anyone keep such a thing secret?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being open about them is a part of the fun. At least with certain people.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Did we go back in time two hundred years? It's 2014. Time to put all that racial bs behind us.
Lurker
0 likes
LOL When your family tree looks like mine... THEY'RE ALL interracial!
Lurker
0 likes
lmao, ^^ same
Lurker
0 likes
Well, i dont have interracial relations but, i dont know why anyone would keep it a secret. There's nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about. It's 2014 for goodness sake.
Love Bug
0 likes
I am not in one but I am a huge supporter of love, whoever the couple is. All people have the right to live and love without bias or judgement.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had interracial relations before, so I'm open to them

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Chuckanator
0 likes
i am not Politically Correct in the least, but isn't it a bit racist to even ask the question? Why would anyone be embarrassed about loving or caring for anyone? I'm a white guy of Irish ansestory with freckles. Don't hold that against me.
0 likes
I've been in an interracial relationship for 25 years, married to her for 21, and it was never a secret. No reason to where we live. Maybe in the US Deep South or more homogenous, less multi-ethnic societies in places like Eastern Europe or Africa it would be an issue but not around here.
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo
i am not Politically Correct in the least, but isn't it a bit racist to even ask the question? Why would anyone be embarrassed about loving or caring for anyone?

I'm thinking DoctorLove is still of the mindset that interracial is some kind of fetish or act of rebellion rather than a nice, normal relationship between two people. Which is, as you suggest, a somewhat racist mindset, at least to those of us for whom an interracial relationship is just two people who happen to look rather different from each other.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm open minded about it. I proudly walk down the street holding my guys hand and I'm not ashamed of kissing him or having him kiss me in public
Lurker
0 likes
I have been open about dating black men since my husband and I seperated
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was discreet about it at first but as the relationship got stronger and stronger, it was like a mountain off my shoulders when I became open about my relationship with a black guy that truly rocks my world..
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Open of course,how can we hide it walking hand in hand along my local beach.
0 likes
I would hope that in this day of "enlightenment" that everyone would be proud of their partners, lovers, etc
I wouldn't care. It's kind of a sad question

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am open and believe that ethnic background, and skin color has little meaning. For me it is the heart that defines the person.
If you think you can, you will. If you doubt, you may never try.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Totally open, one of my regular lovers is a gorgeous woman of Indian descent, and I am happy and proud to have her as a very close friend.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by marie5555
Totally open, one of my regular lovers is a gorgeous woman of Indian descent, and I am happy and proud to have her as a very close friend.

As another woman of Indian descent I fully support outsourcing your sexual gratification needs to us. We will also provide tech support in the meantime!