Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Are you about to fuck a family member? There's an App for that!

last reply
4 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Most people don’t need to worry that their potential love partner is actually a member of their own family. But in Iceland, with its tiny population of 320,000 people, accidental is a just one of those kerrazy coincidences that happen every other day.

So to minimize the chance that you’re doing it with a family member, the app – called ‘Bump’ – allows future lovers to bump their phones together to find out their genealogical status. When the phones make contact, it accesses a database that tells you whether you’re good to go, or whether you need to back away from your sexy uncle.

The database was originally compiled by anti-virus software developer Friðrik Skúlason, and turned into an app by a company called Sad Engineer studios. The tagline? ‘Bump in the app before you bump in the bed.’

The ‘bump’ is enabled through a ‘fun’ feature called Prevention, which can tell the user by text or sound notification if they’re about to go poking around in their own overcrowded gene pool.

Source: BitterWallet
Same as Alabama or Mississippi, might as well, everyone has the same DNA anyway! Met a man from Alabama, he said "I want you to meet my wife and my sister", same woman.
I came close to it on one occasion; until we started discussing "family" an hour into our date and realized that we were third cousins who hadn't seen one another in years! (Didn't make my beautiful cousin even one bit LESS beautiful!
No kidding, I'm guessing someone that did it, invented the app.