Login

Are you a NFL Fan?

last reply
199 replies
20.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
for the nfc the Panthers..

for the afc.. i have to go with my Raiders..
Just let it go.
not a big fan. more of a fan of Canadian collage football
grew up with 3 older brothers so i learned to like the sport.. GO GIANTS!
* Do you watch? YES
* Are you a huge Fan? A big fan of the Atlanta Falcons
* Have you attended a TailGate Party? YES
* Who are you hoping (against hope) that will be heading into the SuperBowl of 2011/2012 season? The Atlanta Falcons

The Atlanta Falcons are my favorite NFL team. But I like college football better than the NFL and the University of Georgia Bulldogs is the team I truly love! I am part of a huge tailgate group that sets up in Athens before every home game. Occasionally I go to an away game ad tailgate there, too.
go Eagles go!!

Smoothwetkitty. If i was to take a guess who your favorite ex eagle may be. I'd put my money on
B. Dawkins. Would I be correct ?? He was a favorite of mine also. Most eagle fans . I can't figure out why
they let him leave here. It's not the same defense without him. Dumb move on there part.
yes. i live in a football town
Do you watch? YES
Are you a huge Fan? YES
Have you attended a TailGate Party? YES
Who are you hoping (against hope) that will be heading into the SuperBowl of 2011/2012 season? The NY Giants...............But I am realistic, Just hoping they make the playoffs

I am a Big NY Giants fan, but I also root for whoever is playing the Cowboys, Eagles and Jets!!!
Watch as much as I possibly can!
Huge fucking fan!!!
Tailgate parties rule...
Denver Broncos forever!!!!!

Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Not a NFL fan at all. I hate football, the fans around the pittsburgh area are so obnoxious. You can't even watch the new without hearing about it everyday.I use to watch but the fans turned me completely against it.
Bears fan....as frustrating as it is to be one right now.
The Carolina Panthers will be a force to be reckoned with next year.
The offense is in place, now the defense needs to learn to finish the frikken job!
I have never tailgated, but have been to numerous Superbowl parties!
Yup I'm a DALLAS COWBOYS fan!!!!!! Might make this year....if not go Lions Go or Go Bears Go!!!!! Then again it could be Tebow time!!!!! ;)
Always great to see some Stillers fans. But, crap, that NFC is a monster.
Oh yah Go Packers!!
Oh yah Go Packers!!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.