Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Are there any subtle ways to turn my boyfriend on in public or in front of family?

last reply
5 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
I love torturing him. hehe
Are there any ways I can make him notice my assets in subtle ways to get his mind wondering, maybe while we're by the pool with family or when we're in public?
Lurker
O, I am ejoying myself doing it, subtle seduction, my favorite!
I usually do it only with my eyes and here and there a senzual whisper in his ear,
nothing direct just playfull and it works every single time,
you would be suprised how good this is working in bouth ways.

But if you are around your family you hve to controle your body, it might give you away.
Active Ink Slinger
There is a man in my life I have to be VERY discrete around. Mostly I don't play games with him when I shouldn't but when I can't help myself I give him my sultry look or brush up against, stuff like that. One thing that drives him crazy is darring him to tell the family were going to the store or something so I can suck him off.
Advanced Wordsmith
I don't know your boyfriend, but with me it would be your clever use of language and double entendre, while expressing your true meaning with your eyes.
Active Ink Slinger
It would have to be a seriously inside comment for me to do that. We really arn't suposed to be together.
Wild at Heart
Quote by LaceyChains
There is a man in my life I have to be VERY discrete around. Mostly I don't play games with him when I shouldn't but when I can't help myself I give him my sultry look or brush up against, stuff like that. One thing that drives him crazy is darring him to tell the family were going to the store or something so I can suck him off.

A few years ago a friend of mine's girlfriend would do this to me right in front of him and all of our friends. I think she knew I thought she was sexy and loved to tease me. She would unnecessarily brush her breasts across my back while squeezing around me and look at me long enough for me to catch her just to put dirty thoughts in my head. It worked because I found these little games extremely erotic, more so than flirting with some random single girl.