Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Any other guys have this fantasy:lining ladies up and tasting them all!

last reply
17 replies
1.6k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Lurker
Not sure if I have seen this before? I would love to be able to go down a line of ladies just to see how they all taste. It would be like a basking robbins but with pussy instead of ice cream. I would love to see if the taste is different depending on where in the world the particular lady is from? I just wanna taste and compare any other guys or gals want to do this?
Rookie Scribe
I would be so willing to let you eat me ;D
Lurker
No. I'm a bit picky ya know? Not a whole row....unless I picked them of course, then I'd do it!
Lurker
If you ask me ,I would pull my panty down in public and let you eat me.
Lurker
Great Idea !! I would be all for it !!
Lurker
Great Idea !! I would be all for it !!
Advanced Wordsmith
Actually I have experienced this at a swing social. It was my 57th birthday and my wish was to have 57 different women sit on my face. They could stay as long as they wanted to. I did not really get 57 different, wife kept count and said it was about 25 or so. There were a few that came back for seconds. Not sure but I got to eat a lot of pussy. I loved it although my neck was a little sore. Wish I could try again now that I am 71. Might not survive but what a way to go.
You know those guys on the corner with signs that say "Will Work For Food"? I sit on Canal street with a sign that says "Will Do Anything For Pussy".
Lurker
No, but I had this fantasy a while ago about lining folk up and hugging every one of them.
Active Ink Slinger
I would love to do this. Every woman has a different feel and taste.

Oh yeah, I'm not a guy, but I can definitely have similar fantasies.
Active Ink Slinger
I can't think of a better smorgous board than that...
But the temptation there would be to slip the cock in on the line when the tongue got tired
Lurker
I prefer mine two at a time at max; that's all I can fit on my face and crotch at the same time!
I've never tried it, but my opinion is, once it happened, it wouldn't be as great as imagined.
Lurker
That's WHY I stick to just two (one on each end) THAT NEVER disappoints! And, a GREAT time is had by all!
Active Ink Slinger
Why is this just a fantasy for guys?
Lurker
I can't speak for the OTHER guys here; but for my part the "two at a time" thing ISN'T a fantasy. As to the "line up" thing, I haven't had the opportunity, but even if I did I'd only do it out of curiosity to see IF there IS a DIFFERENCE in the taste (as I've been told that there IS a difference in the taste of different men's cum.)
Active Ink Slinger

I do now! (have this fantasy) 😜